Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Contest Winners! Faire games!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Thanks so much for the honorable mention :D!!!
& congrats to all the winners <3
Thanks so much for the honorable mention :D!!!
& congrats to all the winners <3
tRFI5MD.png
Yay! All great updates. I&#039;m glad jigsaw is fixed, and you guys are working to make things not exploitable, but the puzzle update is really annoying sometimes :( When I go to place a piece, even if its in the correct spot it just repels if there are other pieces around @___@ I used to gather all my pieces in the corner so I would have a better working space but now thats more trouble than it&#039;s worth haha. I&#039;ll probably get used to it I guess, I understand if this change is the best way to avoid cheating! Thanks for all the hard work!
Yay! All great updates. I&#039;m glad jigsaw is fixed, and you guys are working to make things not exploitable, but the puzzle update is really annoying sometimes :( When I go to place a piece, even if its in the correct spot it just repels if there are other pieces around @___@ I used to gather all my pieces in the corner so I would have a better working space but now thats more trouble than it&#039;s worth haha. I&#039;ll probably get used to it I guess, I understand if this change is the best way to avoid cheating! Thanks for all the hard work!
omfgdogs.gif
Congrats to all the winners and thank you FR team for the prizes :D
Congrats to all the winners and thank you FR team for the prizes :D
I can&#039;t say I&#039;m too happy with the changes. The pieces flowing apart make it almost impossible to play on higher difficulties because of all the pieces. The pieces go apart when they shouldn&#039;t, and FORGET about trying to put two big chunks together. The stray little pieces get in away and the two chunks go FLYING and never match up with each other unless you move each individual piece away. Which is ridiculous and adds unneeded time to each game.

Also the hard cap isn&#039;t so great either. :\ It also takes in account the treasure earned not from the lucky streak. And I usually played the games much past the lucky streak because they were fun, and even if it wasn&#039;t a lot, I could earn SOME treasure. Now I can&#039;t earn any treasure and I feel like my income is limited, when before it was only limited by my patience and boredom.
I can&#039;t say I&#039;m too happy with the changes. The pieces flowing apart make it almost impossible to play on higher difficulties because of all the pieces. The pieces go apart when they shouldn&#039;t, and FORGET about trying to put two big chunks together. The stray little pieces get in away and the two chunks go FLYING and never match up with each other unless you move each individual piece away. Which is ridiculous and adds unneeded time to each game.

Also the hard cap isn&#039;t so great either. :\ It also takes in account the treasure earned not from the lucky streak. And I usually played the games much past the lucky streak because they were fun, and even if it wasn&#039;t a lot, I could earn SOME treasure. Now I can&#039;t earn any treasure and I feel like my income is limited, when before it was only limited by my patience and boredom.
congrats to the winners! their skins look GREAT! b-but what about the participants? (>w<)
congrats to the winners! their skins look GREAT! b-but what about the participants? (>w<)
loves_ghost_of_pride_by_deathrattle3-d682i9o.png be PROUD!
Yay! Congratulations to the winners 8D Now to get some pretty pretty skins...

And I&#039;m glad you guys are working so hard to keep the scammers at bay, but the way the puzzle pieces run away from each other even when they&#039;re meant to go together is rather annoying. There just isn&#039;t a lot of room for them to go, so making space for putting together the puzzle when all the pieces are wiggling around is a slight pain. But I&#039;m sure I&#039;ll get used to it in time, it&#039;s great to see you guys working hard to make it fair!
Yay! Congratulations to the winners 8D Now to get some pretty pretty skins...

And I&#039;m glad you guys are working so hard to keep the scammers at bay, but the way the puzzle pieces run away from each other even when they&#039;re meant to go together is rather annoying. There just isn&#039;t a lot of room for them to go, so making space for putting together the puzzle when all the pieces are wiggling around is a slight pain. But I&#039;m sure I&#039;ll get used to it in time, it&#039;s great to see you guys working hard to make it fair!
1znak5f.jpg
Is there a higher chance for rare drops (such as the Light skins) to be dropped from higher level enemies?
Is there a higher chance for rare drops (such as the Light skins) to be dropped from higher level enemies?
Spring cleaning: 14 dragons for sale, RTB, most of them 10kt per. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1798234/1
Congrats to the winners! The skins look amazing :)

Thanks on getting the games back up again so quick! *hands cookies* I was not excepting them so soon.

I don&#039;t know if I like the new hard cap. I, personally, would rather keep the soft cap and continue to be able to earn treasure but, I&#039;ll reserve further judgement to see how it works out.
Congrats to the winners! The skins look amazing :)

Thanks on getting the games back up again so quick! *hands cookies* I was not excepting them so soon.

I don&#039;t know if I like the new hard cap. I, personally, would rather keep the soft cap and continue to be able to earn treasure but, I&#039;ll reserve further judgement to see how it works out.
[quote name="Foxofwonders" date="2013-06-26 08:53:59" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=165554#165729"] I have a question by the way: how do I view the skins on dragons, instead of just on a small icon? I'd love to see them full-sized.[/quote] [quote name="Tzafrir" date="2013-06-26 09:04:04" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=165554#165827"]Congrats to all winners! Would it be possible to update the news post using the "item" tag for the winning skins so we can see what they look like?[/quote] If you go to the marketplace, you can preview the three skins there. The ones in the coliseum you'll need to locate a copy of the item to preview. (Skin item links don't work in our forums.) [quote name="excitedapathy" date="2013-06-26 09:02:16" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=165554#165804"]And thank you for the updated clutch weights! The wording of the Wildclaw bit seems to imply their clutches will tend to be smaller, is this correct?[/quote] If you breed a wildclaw against a wildclaw (100% wildclaw offspring) the clutch sizes are weighted to favor smaller clutches. If you crossbreed them with another breed, they're weighted the same as anything else, which has a more heavily weighted spread (favoring 2 in particular) rather than the more even spread. (Though if you crossbreed, the chances of the offspring being wildclaw are slim.) [quote name="KaitouCat" date="2013-06-26 09:15:23" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=165554#165911"][center][color=#400080]Nice update and skins! Although, do these only drop from certain monsters and is it only during the period of the event?[/color][/center][/quote] Hunt the light creatures! Slay them all! This is... sorta morbid for a light holiday. Then again, I'm a shadow lair, so...
I have a question by the way: how do I view the skins on dragons, instead of just on a small icon? I&#039;d love to see them full-sized.
Congrats to all winners!
Would it be possible to update the news post using the "item" tag for the winning skins so we can see what they look like?

If you go to the marketplace, you can preview the three skins there. The ones in the coliseum you&#039;ll need to locate a copy of the item to preview. (Skin item links don&#039;t work in our forums.)

And thank you for the updated clutch weights! The wording of the Wildclaw bit seems to imply their clutches will tend to be smaller, is this correct?

If you breed a wildclaw against a wildclaw (100% wildclaw offspring) the clutch sizes are weighted to favor smaller clutches. If you crossbreed them with another breed, they&#039;re weighted the same as anything else, which has a more heavily weighted spread (favoring 2 in particular) rather than the more even spread. (Though if you crossbreed, the chances of the offspring being wildclaw are slim.)

Nice update and skins! Although, do these only drop from certain monsters and is it only during the period of the event?
Hunt the light creatures! Slay them all!

This is... sorta morbid for a light holiday. Then again, I&#039;m a shadow lair, so...
Congrats to all the winners! These are some seriously pretty skins. :D
Congrats to all the winners! These are some seriously pretty skins. :D
sigFR.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21