Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Contest Winners! Faire games!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Aw, didn&#039;t get anything at all... :< Oh well, I guess I expected as much and I&#039;ll just have to continue saving gems to try and buy a skin for myself.

Congratulations to the winners~
Aw, didn&#039;t get anything at all... :< Oh well, I guess I expected as much and I&#039;ll just have to continue saving gems to try and buy a skin for myself.

Congratulations to the winners~
Yay for the return of Jigsaw!
Yay for the return of Jigsaw!
FRFlightPrideBannerIce_zpsccaa10dc.png
Congrats to all the winners. All the skins were amazing~
Congrats to all the winners. All the skins were amazing~
Congrats for the winners!!! :)
*goes to the Coliseum to hunt for skins*
Congrats for the winners!!! :)
*goes to the Coliseum to hunt for skins*
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to the winners!
Wohoo! And Honorable Mention! I&#039;m so glad I participated :D Congrats to ALL the winners and other Honorable Mentions! So glad that the Fairgrounds are back up. Time to make some Moolah.
Wohoo! And Honorable Mention! I&#039;m so glad I participated :D Congrats to ALL the winners and other Honorable Mentions! So glad that the Fairgrounds are back up. Time to make some Moolah.
I don&#039;t like the jigsaw update. |:

I used to gather all the corners or non corners into one place to make it easier to assemble the remaining pieces (since the screen is so tiny, even in fullscreen!); was that the exploit that was spoken of? o.o

Well, I&#039;ll probably get used to it eventually... but I still don&#039;t like it. >.>

Thank you for your continuous work on the site and congrats to everyone who won! :3
I don&#039;t like the jigsaw update. |:

I used to gather all the corners or non corners into one place to make it easier to assemble the remaining pieces (since the screen is so tiny, even in fullscreen!); was that the exploit that was spoken of? o.o

Well, I&#039;ll probably get used to it eventually... but I still don&#039;t like it. >.>

Thank you for your continuous work on the site and congrats to everyone who won! :3
Congratz to the winners! :D
Congratz to the winners! :D
d6c295af-8820-48d6-98c6-6a81fcbda795_zpsae490e94.jpg
Congratulations to everyone! And thank you all who participated for all of your hard work. I&#039;ve seen some amazing skins everyone has made and I could only stare in awe and wonder how the judges were going to judge them.
I&#039;m happy to see that the games are back up and running again (and I surely can&#039;t wait for more games).
Once again, good job to all the winners!
Congratulations to everyone! And thank you all who participated for all of your hard work. I&#039;ve seen some amazing skins everyone has made and I could only stare in awe and wonder how the judges were going to judge them.
I&#039;m happy to see that the games are back up and running again (and I surely can&#039;t wait for more games).
Once again, good job to all the winners!
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
Congrats to winners ^_^. I shall enter the other ones as well then XD.
Congrats to winners ^_^. I shall enter the other ones as well then XD.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21