Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2015
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
[center] Saved up 84 Deepearth Geodes and bought these! [center][/center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/14675.png[/img] [center][/center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/932.png[/img]
Saved up 84 Deepearth Geodes and bought these!

14675.png

932.png
windsinger_by_metal_beak-d6luibp.png
When ends this Event? :(
When ends this Event? :(
U0QqbM2.png l61PO3L.png
@Greili

in a few hours, ends at roll over to the new day. In game time.
@Greili

in a few hours, ends at roll over to the new day. In game time.
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
[quote name="FyreKit" date=2015-11-24 15:48:38] To be honest, there aren't that many skins I'm actually impressed with this time. How exactly are these skins chosen? Is there a way they're voted on. [/quote] I've felt the same way, personally. I can understand wanting to give less-than-stellar artists a chance to win as a means of encouragement, but it doesn't incentivize me as a player to take the actions necessary to get them, which include buying gems (I feel the same way about items in the gem shop that are .. not great looking). With holiday skins, I think the onus on picking / having the community vote on what kind of skins they want would have greater returns for the developers, be it the time and effort users are putting in on the site to attain them (user engagement), or simply a greater likelihood of people outright purchasing gems (monetization).
FyreKit wrote on 2015-11-24:
To be honest, there aren't that many skins I'm actually impressed with this time. How exactly are these skins chosen? Is there a way they're voted on.

I've felt the same way, personally. I can understand wanting to give less-than-stellar artists a chance to win as a means of encouragement, but it doesn't incentivize me as a player to take the actions necessary to get them, which include buying gems (I feel the same way about items in the gem shop that are .. not great looking).

With holiday skins, I think the onus on picking / having the community vote on what kind of skins they want would have greater returns for the developers, be it the time and effort users are putting in on the site to attain them (user engagement), or simply a greater likelihood of people outright purchasing gems (monetization).
Sooo, is Rockface gonna say something else before event end, or does he just announce? Does it actually take Arcane trying to bring about the apocalypse to wake him up?
Sooo, is Rockface gonna say something else before event end, or does he just announce? Does it actually take Arcane trying to bring about the apocalypse to wake him up?
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
And when is skin #13 stocking?? I need it.
And when is skin #13 stocking?? I need it.
I'm kinda bummed this event is ending. The skins I got are so pretty thoooo :3
I'm kinda bummed this event is ending. The skins I got are so pretty thoooo :3
shot I forgot to get any skins. D:
I kinda thought that there would be today left.
*blames the 1st advent for messing with my brain*
shot I forgot to get any skins. D:
I kinda thought that there would be today left.
*blames the 1st advent for messing with my brain*
The only problem i have is that the outfit seems to block the crown, the crown also blocks the forehead symbol. But it's cute regardless!
The only problem i have is that the outfit seems to block the crown, the crown also blocks the forehead symbol. But it's cute regardless!
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo6_500.png
wootwoot
wootwoot
tumblr_lfkkm3dMlx1qdt45yo1_400.gif
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45