Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2015
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
This is AWESOME!!!!!!!
This is AWESOME!!!!!!!
Shoutout to the Greenskeeper Gathering and Flameforger's Festival [img]https://i.gyazo.com/d9d6b8ab1fba08debb0c850e0d49a27c.png[/img] (justblaze)
Shoutout to the Greenskeeper Gathering and Flameforger's Festival

d9d6b8ab1fba08debb0c850e0d49a27c.png

(justblaze)
@JinxMoonstone @Gaia [quote name="Gaia" date=2015-11-25 10:09:54] @Khisa That is actually not true; holiday currency has the same rate for everyone regardless of level or gathering profession used. Additionally, holiday currency doesn't 'compete' with other items because they have their own 'extra slot' to be found. So it is actually a myth that you find less when levelling up and just dependent on luck for how many you find on a day. I saw someone in the forum earlier this week that found 75+ geodes on one day in Digging. Which is one end of the extreme. Finding less than 10 is the other end. But drop rates haven't been changed, and won't be changed without notice, and leveling up doesn't affect how many you can find. [/quote] Yeah, I had thought that these would exist outside the gathering system to make it fair for everyone, regardless their level and did not bother not-levelling up because of this. But thank you for letting us know that you would not change the chance of finding holiday currency without notice. I have just partaken in quite a few festivals and always had very average finding rates, so this now was standing out (being three days in a row). Thanks a lot! ♥
@JinxMoonstone @Gaia
Gaia wrote on 2015-11-25:
@Khisa That is actually not true; holiday currency has the same rate for everyone regardless of level or gathering profession used. Additionally, holiday currency doesn't 'compete' with other items because they have their own 'extra slot' to be found.

So it is actually a myth that you find less when levelling up and just dependent on luck for how many you find on a day. I saw someone in the forum earlier this week that found 75+ geodes on one day in Digging. Which is one end of the extreme. Finding less than 10 is the other end. But drop rates haven't been changed, and won't be changed without notice, and leveling up doesn't affect how many you can find.

Yeah, I had thought that these would exist outside the gathering system to make it fair for everyone, regardless their level and did not bother not-levelling up because of this. But thank you for letting us know that you would not change the chance of finding holiday currency without notice.

I have just partaken in quite a few festivals and always had very average finding rates, so this now was standing out (being three days in a row).

Thanks a lot! ♥
MD_Badge2_with.png
Even though I have no clue , Happy Rockbreaker's!
Even though I have no clue , Happy Rockbreaker's!
Love this festival, but I can't seem to get any Deepearth Geodes from the coliseum. Wish nuetral/Earth element mobs would drop them more often. :/
Love this festival, but I can't seem to get any Deepearth Geodes from the coliseum. Wish nuetral/Earth element mobs would drop them more often. :/
Y'know, for an Earth-type venue, the Forgotten Cave barely drops any geodes, and I haven't seen a chest from there yet
Y'know, for an Earth-type venue, the Forgotten Cave barely drops any geodes, and I haven't seen a chest from there yet
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@Wither What venue do you fight in?
@Wither What venue do you fight in?
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
Yay for this ceremony! Unfortunately I don't think the coliseum works for me anymore :/ But never fear! I bought tons of geodes from people muahahahha >:D
Yay for this ceremony! Unfortunately I don't think the coliseum works for me anymore :/ But never fear! I bought tons of geodes from people muahahahha >:D
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
*sigh* is there ever anything going to be done about the appalling lack of currency(seriously 7 in 15 digs?) that drops(or doesn't) for people with high level skills?
*sigh* is there ever anything going to be done about the appalling lack of currency(seriously 7 in 15 digs?) that drops(or doesn't) for people with high level skills?
i want one of those skins
i want one of those skins
dIWdbY1.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45