Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2015
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Some of those skins/accents are beautiful!!! :)
Some of those skins/accents are beautiful!!! :)
pwJjkMF.pngKFSoxOh.png
[quote name="Chaossal" date=2015-11-24 03:33:06] @Aryllia The fire and plague ones are still humanoid, so to me the new golem one does not really match Still like the familiar but I would have rather it follow the theme for all and then next they could have all golem themed familiars [/quote] @Chaossal That's like saying the bear last year didn't follow the theme because it was made of rocks... it still follows the theme, but it has to actually represent it's element too.
Chaossal wrote on 2015-11-24:
@Aryllia
The fire and plague ones are still humanoid, so to me the new golem one does not really match
Still like the familiar but I would have rather it follow the theme for all and then next they could have all golem themed familiars

@Chaossal That's like saying the bear last year didn't follow the theme because it was made of rocks... it still follows the theme, but it has to actually represent it's element too.
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
This is really crazy, usually I found festival currency with about 15-25 items per day (15 rounds), but since this festival started, I have been consistently finding less than 10 per day (5 today), with higher experience than when I started to play.

Has the chance to find holiday currency been drastically lowered?
This is really crazy, usually I found festival currency with about 15-25 items per day (15 rounds), but since this festival started, I have been consistently finding less than 10 per day (5 today), with higher experience than when I started to play.

Has the chance to find holiday currency been drastically lowered?
MD_Badge2_with.png
im just happy about the lack of imperial skins
im just happy about the lack of imperial skins
@Khisa It was always like that - when your level in for example digging is higher, you have bigger chance to find items that are more rare and lower chance to find those that are less rare and unlocked on lower levels. Because festival items can be found by anyone no matter how much exp they have, it's actually harder to get them when you have higher levels in a certain gathering acivity because you have a chance to get much more other items.

Hope that helps, sorry if it sounds confusing xD
@Khisa It was always like that - when your level in for example digging is higher, you have bigger chance to find items that are more rare and lower chance to find those that are less rare and unlocked on lower levels. Because festival items can be found by anyone no matter how much exp they have, it's actually harder to get them when you have higher levels in a certain gathering acivity because you have a chance to get much more other items.

Hope that helps, sorry if it sounds confusing xD
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro10_250.gifHellebores_zpsgxk6qp4a.gif
As an Earth dweller, I adore the Bluffclamber item. I've already got 2 and I might even get a third. I'm not a fan of the crowns so I'm glad that I have a big fluffy hat I can place on my dragons.
As an Earth dweller, I adore the Bluffclamber item. I've already got 2 and I might even get a third. I'm not a fan of the crowns so I'm glad that I have a big fluffy hat I can place on my dragons.
Mwff8lj.png
@Wyverra @Khisa That is actually not true; holiday currency has the same rate for everyone regardless of level or gathering profession used. Additionally, holiday currency doesn't 'compete' with other items because they have their own 'extra slot' to be found.

So it is actually a myth that you find less when levelling up and just dependent on luck for how many you find on a day. I saw someone in the forum earlier this week that found 75+ geodes on one day in Digging. Which is one end of the extreme. Finding less than 10 is the other end. But drop rates haven't been changed, and won't be changed without notice, and leveling up doesn't affect how many you can find.
@Wyverra @Khisa That is actually not true; holiday currency has the same rate for everyone regardless of level or gathering profession used. Additionally, holiday currency doesn't 'compete' with other items because they have their own 'extra slot' to be found.

So it is actually a myth that you find less when levelling up and just dependent on luck for how many you find on a day. I saw someone in the forum earlier this week that found 75+ geodes on one day in Digging. Which is one end of the extreme. Finding less than 10 is the other end. But drop rates haven't been changed, and won't be changed without notice, and leveling up doesn't affect how many you can find.
Edit: Agh, ninja'd! @Wyverra (@Khisa) That's not correct. Holiday items are not affected by your gathering level and are set up under an entirely different RNG. So, it actually makes sense that Khisa has lower than average gathering this time. The randomness can cause a higher OR lower number of items for any one festival (averaging out over the long run). The curse or blessing of RNG... [quote name="Undel" date=2015-07-26 23:06:31] acheronta Holiday items are not a true part of the gathering system and are an additional chance on top of your normal turns. Level does not affect them, as they do not share the common pool! [/quote]

Edit: Agh, ninja'd!

@Wyverra (@Khisa)

That's not correct. Holiday items are not affected by your gathering level and are set up under an entirely different RNG.

So, it actually makes sense that Khisa has lower than average gathering this time. The randomness can cause a higher OR lower number of items for any one festival (averaging out over the long run). The curse or blessing of RNG...

Undel wrote on 2015-07-26:
acheronta Holiday items are not a true part of the gathering system and are an additional chance on top of your normal turns. Level does not affect them, as they do not share the common pool!
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@Gaia @JinxMoonstone Oh, thanks! It's something I've read when I first joined around the Night Of Nocturne event and seemed to check out because people who have been on the site for a longer time were complaining about not being able to gather too much currency, while newbies seemed to be able to get much more. I guess it was just RNG and I haven't checked it ever since. I actually saved a few gathering activities to have lower level and be able to find more currency xD Thanks for claryfying that!
@Gaia @JinxMoonstone Oh, thanks! It's something I've read when I first joined around the Night Of Nocturne event and seemed to check out because people who have been on the site for a longer time were complaining about not being able to gather too much currency, while newbies seemed to be able to get much more. I guess it was just RNG and I haven't checked it ever since. I actually saved a few gathering activities to have lower level and be able to find more currency xD Thanks for claryfying that!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro10_250.gifHellebores_zpsgxk6qp4a.gif
lets rock this.......
lets rock this.......
sgn787.jpg
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45