Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2015
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 44 45
Yayz
Yayz
YAAAY
YAAAY
F5epqfK.png
cool!!
cool!!
Is Citrine Sheen supposed to have a leg that's entirely white? It kind of sticks out. Otherwise, it's one of my favorite winners c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=96229] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/963/96229_350.png[/img] [/url]
Is Citrine Sheen supposed to have a leg that's entirely white? It kind of sticks out.
Otherwise, it's one of my favorite winners c:

96229_350.png
I think we should have more apparel that is "multiple pieces" on one apparel item, like the old festival apparel from 2013/2014
Those are all really cool and I am glad that this festival's apparel is like that as well
I think we should have more apparel that is "multiple pieces" on one apparel item, like the old festival apparel from 2013/2014
Those are all really cool and I am glad that this festival's apparel is like that as well
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
@Undel

finding it hard to stack 3 head apparel items
next festival maybe not a hat so we can wear the crowns too? ;____;
@Undel

finding it hard to stack 3 head apparel items
next festival maybe not a hat so we can wear the crowns too? ;____;
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
MY FIANCE @grumpthedeer MADE CITRINE SHEEN IM SO PROUD OF HIM OH MY GOD I LOVE HIM
MY FIANCE @grumpthedeer MADE CITRINE SHEEN IM SO PROUD OF HIM OH MY GOD I LOVE HIM
tumblr_nvgsspHB2o1uedhufo1_500.jpg
Anyone else not able to click the skins for a preview?
Anyone else not able to click the skins for a preview?
we lurk beneath
@witchy Having the same problem!

@Oszs I have been wondering if the white on that is supposed to be transparent???

@Oszs I have been wondering if the white on that is supposed to be transparent???
[quote name="Synchra" date=2015-11-24 00:44:18] @witchy Having the same problem! @Oszs I have been wondering if the white on that is supposed to be transparent??? [/quote] Looks fixed now! MAN they are all so good. Good job everyone!
Synchra wrote on 2015-11-24:

Looks fixed now!

MAN they are all so good. Good job everyone!
we lurk beneath
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 44 45