Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2015
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45
Copied from the first page of this forum....

For the remaining duration of holiday, 12 of these skins will be stocking in the Treasure Marketplace and six of them will very rarely gathered by digging in the earth territory or by battling in the coliseum. 2 of these skins will be exclusive to Baldwin's Bubbling Brew.

Thanks for your response @Chaossal, but the above text says they should be dropping from the coli albeit rarely.
Copied from the first page of this forum....

For the remaining duration of holiday, 12 of these skins will be stocking in the Treasure Marketplace and six of them will very rarely gathered by digging in the earth territory or by battling in the coliseum. 2 of these skins will be exclusive to Baldwin's Bubbling Brew.

Thanks for your response @Chaossal, but the above text says they should be dropping from the coli albeit rarely.
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
@Mogaar

only 6 of them and it will be a chest with the skin/accent in it.
Its faster to just buy them as it will take you a few hours depending on your luck to get one in the coli. Also they will only drop for neutral and earth monsters.

Also different Ceremony chest will drop in different areas.
@Mogaar

only 6 of them and it will be a chest with the skin/accent in it.
Its faster to just buy them as it will take you a few hours depending on your luck to get one in the coli. Also they will only drop for neutral and earth monsters.

Also different Ceremony chest will drop in different areas.
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
Aw, the apparel is cute but there is a hat an there's also a crown and they both look really ridiculous on a dragon... :<
Aw, the apparel is cute but there is a hat an there's also a crown and they both look really ridiculous on a dragon... :<
Can I also say that I adore the familiar? I'm a major sucker for giant stone guardian golems.
Can I also say that I adore the familiar? I'm a major sucker for giant stone guardian golems.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
[quote name="Mogaar" date=2015-11-23 08:50:00] Am I just experiencing incredibly bad luck or are there no skins/accents dropping from coli? [/quote] @Mogaar It's a mixed bag. Like some have already said, only 6 of them are dropping in coli. On top of that, they're pretty rare (slightly rarer than apparel drops I think, and that's if you're playing in a venue with many enemies that are either neutral or the element holding the festival). I don't do a whole lot of coli, maybe 30 minutes/day or less so I average on 2-3 chests per festival despite having full lvl 25 access to all venues.
Mogaar wrote on 2015-11-23:
Am I just experiencing incredibly bad luck or are there no skins/accents dropping from coli?

@Mogaar
It's a mixed bag. Like some have already said, only 6 of them are dropping in coli. On top of that, they're pretty rare (slightly rarer than apparel drops I think, and that's if you're playing in a venue with many enemies that are either neutral or the element holding the festival).

I don't do a whole lot of coli, maybe 30 minutes/day or less so I average on 2-3 chests per festival despite having full lvl 25 access to all venues.
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
[quote name="Chaossal" date=2015-11-23 04:53:14] I like the familiar but I'm curious why it has not followed the familiar theme from the past few Ceremonys? It's the only thing i'm disappointed about. [/quote] @Chaossal In what way does it break the theme?
Chaossal wrote on 2015-11-23:
I like the familiar but I'm curious why it has not followed the familiar theme from the past few Ceremonys? It's the only thing i'm disappointed about.

@Chaossal
In what way does it break the theme?
I've gotten 4 chests from the forgotten cave. :D
I've gotten 4 chests from the forgotten cave. :D
I lick things to claim them as my own..
@Aryllia For the past few they have all been more humanoid like these two [img]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/0/0d/Sunbeam_Soldier.png/revision/latest?cb=20150621073627.png[/img] [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/f/f9/Lightning_Lancer.png/revision/latest?cb=20150726220442.png[/img] But this time we got a more golem familiar [img]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/c/cc/Granite_Guardian.png/revision/latest?cb=20151122101001.png[/img]
@Aryllia

For the past few they have all been more humanoid like these two
latest?cb=20150621073627.png latest?cb=20150726220442.png

But this time we got a more golem familiar
latest?cb=20151122101001.png
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
@Chaossal I dunno, the only difference I can see in that regard is that the earth elemental is more burly. Which is much more in theme with Earth. I mean, look at how gooey the fire and plague elementals are. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/14122.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/12550.png[/img] The earth elemental stands out with its oversized frame like the fire elemental stands out with its poured-put-of-a-volcano hips. If anything it's the lightning familiar that breaks theme by having legs.
@Chaossal
I dunno, the only difference I can see in that regard is that the earth elemental is more burly. Which is much more in theme with Earth. I mean, look at how gooey the fire and plague elementals are.
14122.png
12550.png

The earth elemental stands out with its oversized frame like the fire elemental stands out with its poured-put-of-a-volcano hips.

If anything it's the lightning familiar that breaks theme by having legs.
Ooh, fun!
Ooh, fun!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45