Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Forgotten Cave
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Beautiful Skins !
Beautiful Skins !
JFi2i6o.png
neoJXZJ.png
EarthFamiliars_zpsw7t8nsj2.png
Not so forgotten anymore.... Oh hey, whatever happened to crossroads 2.0? Did the item trading not work so well after all?
Not so forgotten anymore.... Oh hey, whatever happened to crossroads 2.0? Did the item trading not work so well after all?
Someone cried to mommy again. R.I.P.
@maxerica, Crossroads 2.0 was addressed in last month's Words on the Wind newsletter - the devs are working on the final details, and it sounds like they anticipate releasing it soon. :)
@maxerica, Crossroads 2.0 was addressed in last month's Words on the Wind newsletter - the devs are working on the final details, and it sounds like they anticipate releasing it soon. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I coulda swore cr went down a month or so ago and item trading was working for a little while... but i guess it didnt work so well and you had to take it back down.

oh well
I coulda swore cr went down a month or so ago and item trading was working for a little while... but i guess it didnt work so well and you had to take it back down.

oh well
Someone cried to mommy again. R.I.P.
@maxerica Item trading wasn't released and taken back down; it was never released in the first place. As Alphaeon pointed out above, the current progress of Item trading is discussed in Words on the Wind.
@maxerica Item trading wasn't released and taken back down; it was never released in the first place. As Alphaeon pointed out above, the current progress of Item trading is discussed in Words on the Wind.
yesssss
yesssss
tumblr_nucgs6HaIH1txw7aio1_r1_75sq.pngmintt.giftumblr_nun6x5olq21txw7aio1_75sq.pngberryy.giftumblr_nu2gj8Pau61txw7aio1_75sq.pngheavy.gif
Also Credit To, Amerretti And mitunapasta, For These Cuties!
great
great
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
Huh what's the forgotten cave?
Huh what's the forgotten cave?
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
YAS BECKY