Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | November Reg Window is Closed
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 51 52
Welcome newbies! @Saturn1125 @horse22 Hello friends!
Welcome newbies! @Saturn1125 @horse22 Hello friends!
Welcome Nature newbies and all other flights! I'm glad the registration window is finally opened up for new players.
Welcome Nature newbies and all other flights! I'm glad the registration window is finally opened up for new players.
Dang, I was gonna welcome a ton of people but I felt sick and took a nap. Ah well, I'll do that tomorrow. For now, welcome to Flight Rising! If you need anything, please PM me and I will reply as soon as I can. <3
Dang, I was gonna welcome a ton of people but I felt sick and took a nap. Ah well, I'll do that tomorrow. For now, welcome to Flight Rising! If you need anything, please PM me and I will reply as soon as I can. <3
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif tumblr_pnoln4s8tc1tk5l29o1_250.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Welcome new players!!!
Welcome new players!!!
7zcCDc4.jpg
I'm so glad to join this wonderful game! I've been waiting quite a while to join, but the window closed before I got the chance. I glanced at the tab I had open for flight rising and there it was, the sign up form. I am so happy to finally be a part of this community. ;u;
I'm so glad to join this wonderful game! I've been waiting quite a while to join, but the window closed before I got the chance. I glanced at the tab I had open for flight rising and there it was, the sign up form. I am so happy to finally be a part of this community. ;u;
I'm an artist! My art shop can be found here
WELCOME NEW PLAYERS !!! :D :D :D
WELCOME NEW PLAYERS !!! :D :D :D
34ycjkj.gif dXwjHZS.png e7vT7tZ.gifWMCEgD8.pngp8VaGaT.gif
Welcome new players!!!
Welcome new players!!!
Welcome newbies :3
Welcome newbies :3
Glad to finally be able to play this game :P
Glad to finally be able to play this game :P
*_* getting a few friends to sign up, aww yiss!
*_* getting a few friends to sign up, aww yiss!
LKzi7uW.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 51 52