Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2015
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
I might sound weird, but the Familiar looks Cute!
I might sound weird, but the Familiar looks Cute!
I always subscribe to my threads, but not to other people's.

I also like roleplaying.
Fun fact: the art for the jawbone in the Skeletal chimes is identical on every breed. See if you can spot it!
Fun fact: the art for the jawbone in the Skeletal chimes is identical on every breed. See if you can spot it!
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
@Undel Just wondering, as a winner, when can I expect to receive my skin blueprints and gems that were part of the prizes? It's been quite a few days now and as a first-time winner, I'm not sure if it's normal or not to be waiting this long for prize distribution.
@Undel Just wondering, as a winner, when can I expect to receive my skin blueprints and gems that were part of the prizes? It's been quite a few days now and as a first-time winner, I'm not sure if it's normal or not to be waiting this long for prize distribution.
aSAtN3z.png xxx
Quit reading my signature, nerd.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/him

Previously Neuromancer

Wishlist
Curious if you could please add a time remaining or something to the Festive Favors page? I can never remember when these things end and am always worried i'll be too late to turn in all my tokens.
Curious if you could please add a time remaining or something to the Festive Favors page? I can never remember when these things end and am always worried i'll be too late to turn in all my tokens.
The festival will be ending soon and I'm a bit bummed that I haven't received my prizes yet either :(
The festival will be ending soon and I'm a bit bummed that I haven't received my prizes yet either :(
Accent Shop
@viperidaemon @Pesticide I haven't received mines either :c I did contact them with "Contact Us" awhile ago though, they said the prizes would be going out soon.
@viperidaemon @Pesticide I haven't received mines either :c I did contact them with "Contact Us" awhile ago though, they said the prizes would be going out soon.
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
I'm also still waiting for mine.
I'm also still waiting for mine.
Will we be able to make accents on Saturday as well?
Will we be able to make accents on Saturday as well?
24xdtag_th.jpg
Quit staring! I will do better next time!
Dear Plaguebringer,
Please just one chest or egg! Please!!! Not one chest the whole festival. I don't need the currency, and I don't need the familiars!
-Prophecy, an icy snowflake
Dear Plaguebringer,
Please just one chest or egg! Please!!! Not one chest the whole festival. I don't need the currency, and I don't need the familiars!
-Prophecy, an icy snowflake
~~~~tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo7_250.png~~~~
Hope Plaguebringer has some eggs to spare ^.^
Hope Plaguebringer has some eggs to spare ^.^
tumblr_inline_n5l9g0OLV01scrvs1.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54