Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rogue Apparel and Baldwin 11
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
Very cool stuff!
Gonna take full set <3
Very cool stuff!
Gonna take full set <3
nice))
nice))
7b8060ae5279.jpg
fadc7e35cc68.jpg
new stuff!!!
new stuff!!!
OcuEUQj.png
OMG the venom gear I can't look at its so bright!
OMG the venom gear I can't look at its so bright!
[quote name="LordNibu" date=2015-10-16 15:10:55] Came out to my Aunt and Uncle as Trans.....now for the mother ^^ [/quote] @LordNibu I have no idea what that has to do with rogue apparel, but good luck! Hope all goes well! <_< Or maybe you are someone that sneaks around in rogue like apparel. Doing things, like gently moving furniture around bit by bit to confuse people. Or plotting to get candy. Halloween is coming after all. On a side note, I like that there's quite a lot of variation when it comes to the colors for the rogue gear.
LordNibu wrote on 2015-10-16:
Came out to my Aunt and Uncle as Trans.....now for the mother ^^

@LordNibu

I have no idea what that has to do with rogue apparel, but good luck! Hope all goes well!

<_<

Or maybe you are someone that sneaks around in rogue like apparel. Doing things, like gently moving furniture around bit by bit to confuse people.

Or plotting to get candy. Halloween is coming after all.

On a side note, I like that there's quite a lot of variation when it comes to the colors for the rogue gear.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
@ashotinthedark

Oh lord XD

I posted on the wrong forum...this was supposed to be on post current thought not this one XD

*fails*

But in all seriousness, I love the rogue apparel XD
@ashotinthedark

Oh lord XD

I posted on the wrong forum...this was supposed to be on post current thought not this one XD

*fails*

But in all seriousness, I love the rogue apparel XD
ku7My32.png
I keep getting the wrong color rogue stuff! I dont know how much more rogue apparel baldwin can take!(i need the crimson)
I keep getting the wrong color rogue stuff! I dont know how much more rogue apparel baldwin can take!(i need the crimson)
They/Them, 2+FR time, Pings are appreciated. what_if_banner_had_no_leg_by_epicdragon99-d9zmyrq.png
Coool!!!
Coool!!!
34pz5nm.jpg

[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17535689] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/175357/17535689_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Got some of the Rogue set. Looks great on Frost! :) Goodbye gems and treasure that I have been saving. . . .

17535689_350.png

Got some of the Rogue set. Looks great on Frost! :)

Goodbye gems and treasure that I have been saving. . . .
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png PJgrBLH.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
The belts look like shorts. >.<
The belts look like shorts. >.<
XsyYMAb.png bxbkeiO.png s-l96.jpgbxbkeiO.png XsyYMAb.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77