Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rogue Apparel and Baldwin 11
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SUCH PRETTY COLORS xO
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SUCH PRETTY COLORS xO
How is the second to last one " stelthy "Edit: I mean come on, Stelthy?, and the last one you could only hide in (maybe) wind !
How is the second to last one " stelthy "Edit: I mean come on, Stelthy?, and the last one you could only hide in (maybe) wind !
dmEpGuD.pngspjFg3y.pngFeel free to talk to me about broadway/starkid any time!
YAAAAAS AGAIN
YAAAAAS AGAIN
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
*Insert Assassin's Creed joke here*
*Insert Assassin's Creed joke here*
LIGHTWEAVER_sig.png
This looks super! I never knew there were any live updates. Could someone tell me a little about them or direct me to more info. on them?
This looks super! I never knew there were any live updates. Could someone tell me a little about them or direct me to more info. on them?
nktMt8r.png
those hoods are rocking it
those hoods are rocking it
Untitled_Artwork.png
AAAAH Those wing guards are so unexpectedly cool!
AAAAH Those wing guards are so unexpectedly cool!
tumblr_nwsrmeoR4W1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@GreylightS Basically they are announcements where you can see the progress of the update. Usually announcement are only posted once all items are already implemented in the game and you get everything in one load. But with live updates, we get a heads-up before stuff gets implemented, along the lines of : hi guys, I (usually Undel) will be adding some stuff to the game today).
She'll then add items to the game one by one, and edits the announcement with each addition. And then everybody just intensely refreshes the announcement in anticipation of new additions and screams at every new edit. ^_^
@GreylightS Basically they are announcements where you can see the progress of the update. Usually announcement are only posted once all items are already implemented in the game and you get everything in one load. But with live updates, we get a heads-up before stuff gets implemented, along the lines of : hi guys, I (usually Undel) will be adding some stuff to the game today).
She'll then add items to the game one by one, and edits the announcement with each addition. And then everybody just intensely refreshes the announcement in anticipation of new additions and screams at every new edit. ^_^
*screeches* These look really cool! ovo
*screeches* These look really cool! ovo
@Gaia So kindof like here and other announcement threads where everyone comments and asks any questions they have, but instead of being for everything related to the current update it all happens as stuff gets added to the update being made. That is awesome and sounds like alot of fun!

Also I think the new Rogue Apparel is super. Also Baldwins Bubbling Brew now lets you progress to level11? Sweet! I'm currently at level 3 but look forward to seeing what's available at the new level. :)
@Gaia So kindof like here and other announcement threads where everyone comments and asks any questions they have, but instead of being for everything related to the current update it all happens as stuff gets added to the update being made. That is awesome and sounds like alot of fun!

Also I think the new Rogue Apparel is super. Also Baldwins Bubbling Brew now lets you progress to level11? Sweet! I'm currently at level 3 but look forward to seeing what's available at the new level. :)
nktMt8r.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77