Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystal Pools
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68
Holy ****. Wow.
Holy ****. Wow.
iK0jgh4.png
the new familiars are amazing!!!!
the new familiars are amazing!!!!
VVM4XuM.png
"Mistakes were made"
I'M CRYING
"Mistakes were made"
I'M CRYING
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
[quote name="Fie" date=2015-09-26 03:38:24] SO EPIC [/quote] I just read the description for the Bloodstone and now I’m even happier about the update! I have had a Bloodstone Worry Stone [i](below in my hand)[/i] for many years and to see the same stone used for the same thing in my favorite game has made me so happy, I can’t stop smiling^^ [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/6e736024d069ed949b72de32b5f0022a/tumblr_nva9r1iUjC1seouqlo1_1280.jpg[/img]
Fie wrote on 2015-09-26:
SO EPIC

I just read the description for the Bloodstone and now I’m even happier about the update!

I have had a Bloodstone Worry Stone (below in my hand) for many years and to see the same stone used for the same thing in my favorite game has made me so happy, I can’t stop smiling^^

tumblr_nva9r1iUjC1seouqlo1_1280.jpg

My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
Wow...!!! Thanks for the update!!!!♥
Wow...!!! Thanks for the update!!!!♥
VENiA
Well, guess I'm going to be exhausted for my 16 hour shift in 8 hours. I have to play on this for at least a little bit. XD
Well, guess I'm going to be exhausted for my 16 hour shift in 8 hours. I have to play on this for at least a little bit. XD
Wev0kLvs_o.png...... WvEXipG.png
rI18gRz.png
OPFWPxg.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7gibfJe.png
Those familiars though!! *o*
Those familiars though!! *o*
-
xmikUei.png
-
yessss
yessss
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
All of these creatures are so pretty??? Thank you, artists! I'll have to try and set aside some farming time this weekend. <3
All of these creatures are so pretty??? Thank you, artists! I'll have to try and set aside some farming time this weekend. <3
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

*incoherent screaming* So many cute familiars ahahaha *dies*
*incoherent screaming* So many cute familiars ahahaha *dies*
CvMCKOn.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68