Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystal Pools
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
Ahaha...the description on the emerald item...XDXD Nice reference there.
Ahaha...the description on the emerald item...XDXD Nice reference there.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
*screams because all of my dergs are underleveled and i NEED those gemstones for my theme/hoard*
*screams because all of my dergs are underleveled and i NEED those gemstones for my theme/hoard*
Illustration.png
pffft i only just got the joke for the emerald's flavor text
pffft i only just got the joke for the emerald's flavor text
So cool!
So cool!
Thank you admins!
Thank you admins!
5701.png • sailor / he/him / adult
• feel free to ping me
• did you know: horses have 400,000 blood types?
new ore omg everything looks wonderful !
new ore omg everything looks wonderful !
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif"How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered."tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
I forgot to mention that I absolutely LOVE THIS VENUE AND FAMILIARS...
I forgot to mention that I absolutely LOVE THIS VENUE AND FAMILIARS...
tEaYRfe.pnguZVrIJZ.png
Just got to that venue yesterday, and I love it! The location, familiars, and items are gorgeous! Gotta spam that for sure! And that Emerald's text made me laugh. XD
Just got to that venue yesterday, and I love it! The location, familiars, and items are gorgeous! Gotta spam that for sure! And that Emerald's text made me laugh. XD
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Automatic Alert Cleaner Deployment .I hate that cuz I just lost all my stuff I had I had rps with a ton of people and I was waiting till they had free time to rp and stuff...plus people could delete the alerts they didn't want to see anymore themselves.I really hate this update and I am ticked that I lost everything.....I think it is stupid. Should be a members pick if they want it or not cuz I sure don't....
Automatic Alert Cleaner Deployment .I hate that cuz I just lost all my stuff I had I had rps with a ton of people and I was waiting till they had free time to rp and stuff...plus people could delete the alerts they didn't want to see anymore themselves.I really hate this update and I am ticked that I lost everything.....I think it is stupid. Should be a members pick if they want it or not cuz I sure don't....
smallest2222.jpg
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68