Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration 2015
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
@aesy
Wow that really sucks :\
I was going through the bug forums to see if anyone else had my problem with not receiving their skins and more than one person mentioned theyre getting less shards this festival, it must be a thing. I just checked and so far ive only bout a familiar but I was momentarily confused that I had less than I usually have by this time in the festival as well. Super weird... Im not TOO bummed out since I think I'll have enough for one of each item at least, I guess we can only hope this gets better as the site grows.
@aesy
Wow that really sucks :\
I was going through the bug forums to see if anyone else had my problem with not receiving their skins and more than one person mentioned theyre getting less shards this festival, it must be a thing. I just checked and so far ive only bout a familiar but I was momentarily confused that I had less than I usually have by this time in the festival as well. Super weird... Im not TOO bummed out since I think I'll have enough for one of each item at least, I guess we can only hope this gets better as the site grows.
bAYLel9.png
Woo!
Woo!
What happened to gathering? I expected to get more than 2 shards over full gathering turns.
What happened to gathering? I expected to get more than 2 shards over full gathering turns.
Amazing!
Amazing!
I haven't gotten any chests while gathering at all. With the last festivals I at least got three chests per festival. Is it because I'm arcane flight, or is it a bug? (or bad luck?)
I haven't gotten any chests while gathering at all. With the last festivals I at least got three chests per festival. Is it because I'm arcane flight, or is it a bug? (or bad luck?)
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
@raynalies
@Silversea
I just used all my gathering turns and got like 5 shards. I'm not a happy bunny.
@raynalies
@Silversea
I just used all my gathering turns and got like 5 shards. I'm not a happy bunny.
This is only my second festival as I only joined in August. During the last festival i was getting between 7-10 shards in gathering and only got one chest between gathering and coliseum. This time I am getting 15-20 shards when gathering. Have not found any chest during gathering, but have had 14 drop in the coliseum. So i think maybe it is just chance, sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't.
This is only my second festival as I only joined in August. During the last festival i was getting between 7-10 shards in gathering and only got one chest between gathering and coliseum. This time I am getting 15-20 shards when gathering. Have not found any chest during gathering, but have had 14 drop in the coliseum. So i think maybe it is just chance, sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't.
Flameforgers- 25 currency left over
Thundercrack - 22 currency left over
Starfall - 1 currency left over
0.0 okay....
Flameforgers- 25 currency left over
Thundercrack - 22 currency left over
Starfall - 1 currency left over
0.0 okay....
~~~~tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo7_250.png~~~~
Happy Starfall space dad!!
Happy Starfall space dad!!
I just noticed the familiar had a monocle I'm dead rn