Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration 2015
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
need more magical shards ;;-;;
need more magical shards ;;-;;
santos | he/him | +4 FR time
Spiraling Supernova is AMAZIIING skin!
Spiraling Supernova is AMAZIIING skin!
O B E Y.
6cpJCwl.png
so beautiful
so beautiful
I have a sad the fieldtool's take up the same position as the sash from last year. Means I can't have both equipped for my Arcane flight themed dragon. :( Everything else looks great!
I have a sad the fieldtool's take up the same position as the sash from last year. Means I can't have both equipped for my Arcane flight themed dragon. :( Everything else looks great!
@Aanaya I recommend putting the sash on top so it looks like the sash itself is holding it in place, like so: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8401075] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84011/8401075_350.png[/img] [/url] [s] Totes not trying to show her off[/s]
@Aanaya I recommend putting the sash on top so it looks like the sash itself is holding it in place, like so:

8401075_350.png

Totes not trying to show her off
splat.gif
So far, this has been my favorite holiday this year, maybe I should switch to the Arcane flight.
So far, this has been my favorite holiday this year, maybe I should switch to the Arcane flight.
Oh yay, this is my first Starfall celebration here! :D
Oh yay, this is my first Starfall celebration here! :D
pixelg.gif
Why is it the higher I get in digging the less shards I get? :/
Why is it the higher I get in digging the less shards I get? :/
njkZvZC.png
Well now the festival is over for me. Got all festivel items and skins! Also to leftover chests, I'll sell them then for newbs some year.
Well now the festival is over for me. Got all festivel items and skins! Also to leftover chests, I'll sell them then for newbs some year.
More shards ! Need morrrree Gogogogo :)
More shards ! Need morrrree Gogogogo :)
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45