Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Artifracture Beta
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 68 69
[quote name="SosnahSahruvaak" date=2015-09-16 13:14:11] Waaaaaahhht I has come to my attention that the Mantles' colors don't match up with the Cowls' colors. Or at least, not the Mysterious, or Peacebringer's mantles. The Red and Whisperer's mantles match with the cowls of some breeds... I don't have the Burlap or Twice-Dyed cowls to compare off hand though... Still Has anyone else noticed this? [/quote] I have. It doesnt really match with the Twice-Dyed either. Its too bad, I was really excited when i saw the mantles.
SosnahSahruvaak wrote on 2015-09-16:
Waaaaaahhht

I has come to my attention that the Mantles' colors don't match up with the Cowls' colors. Or at least, not the Mysterious, or Peacebringer's mantles. The Red and Whisperer's mantles match with the cowls of some breeds... I don't have the Burlap or Twice-Dyed cowls to compare off hand though... Still

Has anyone else noticed this?

I have. It doesnt really match with the Twice-Dyed either. Its too bad, I was really excited when i saw the mantles.
cl1lC8F.png
The game is amazing but it really needs a pause button?
Or maybe some ~click to continue option between levels? just saying.

Or if there's a way to pause I think I am missing it, sorry ;;
The game is amazing but it really needs a pause button?
Or maybe some ~click to continue option between levels? just saying.

Or if there's a way to pause I think I am missing it, sorry ;;
OOf4SrF.gif
» +2 hours
» Night owl
» Gamer
» Jumin Han
» English is not my first language
I'm so addicted to this game! Like others have said it could really use a pause button, but otherwise it's A+! Definitely my new favorite alongside Runestones :)
I'm so addicted to this game! Like others have said it could really use a pause button, but otherwise it's A+! Definitely my new favorite alongside Runestones :)
K6TNbNL.pnge1TGgTO.pngLrK9u2q.png
Looks fun.
Looks fun.
yebxlm1t.png[qbj5aU6.gif
Ah, cool. It's already been said that a pause button would be awesome. :)
Ah, cool. It's already been said that a pause button would be awesome. :)
^^^^ all these other people have it right. The game needs a pause, even if it's just between levels.

-people need to get up and see to life
-people need to be able to take a break to go to the bathroom
-I have other things to check on between rounds of artifracture like baldwin's cauldron

Thanks team. I love the game, I just get frustrated when I'm on a higher level and I have to dump my progress because the dog needs to go out.
^^^^ all these other people have it right. The game needs a pause, even if it's just between levels.

-people need to get up and see to life
-people need to be able to take a break to go to the bathroom
-I have other things to check on between rounds of artifracture like baldwin's cauldron

Thanks team. I love the game, I just get frustrated when I'm on a higher level and I have to dump my progress because the dog needs to go out.
Pause button please! Even if it covers the artifacts up during pause.

There also needs to be an option to turn the sound off before the game starts.

Warning: Sometimes the game glitches (browser: Microsoft Edge) and flashes very fast - this could trigger seizures in some people.
Pause button please! Even if it covers the artifacts up during pause.

There also needs to be an option to turn the sound off before the game starts.

Warning: Sometimes the game glitches (browser: Microsoft Edge) and flashes very fast - this could trigger seizures in some people.
could you m ake it so that when there are combos going off the timer stops because when that happens i cant click anything to move it and it makes it hard to progress through the levels
could you m ake it so that when there are combos going off the timer stops because when that happens i cant click anything to move it and it makes it hard to progress through the levels
0chBRkd.png
I really really love the game, but I have a sickening feeling that it may be too easy to gain treasure? I just worry on how much this game would affect the FR economy.
I really really love the game, but I have a sickening feeling that it may be too easy to gain treasure? I just worry on how much this game would affect the FR economy.
I really like the new game! My favorite so far!
I really like the new game! My favorite so far!
xzi22Vb.png
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 68 69