Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Artifracture Beta
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 69
Could someone get past level 5 in the game?
I also confirm, I really have issues with reading the item counts, it's extremely hard for me to figure what items I have harvested too much or not enough, if they could turn green or faded or whatever if I have harvested enough, it would help a lot -- numbers really are confusing to me and I never know if I'm supposed to look at the ones on the top or below, because it's too much stress to figure out on the moment, let alone trying to make a substraction to know how many items I need.

Also it would be very awesome if it were possible to select at which level you want to start (if you could also add this to Runestones of the Arcanist it would be GREAT)
Could someone get past level 5 in the game?
I also confirm, I really have issues with reading the item counts, it's extremely hard for me to figure what items I have harvested too much or not enough, if they could turn green or faded or whatever if I have harvested enough, it would help a lot -- numbers really are confusing to me and I never know if I'm supposed to look at the ones on the top or below, because it's too much stress to figure out on the moment, let alone trying to make a substraction to know how many items I need.

Also it would be very awesome if it were possible to select at which level you want to start (if you could also add this to Runestones of the Arcanist it would be GREAT)
really like the new game (especially the sounds lol) - for the very first time of my membership I reached the 75k treasure limit^^

The highest level I got to was only 9 though :P
really like the new game (especially the sounds lol) - for the very first time of my membership I reached the 75k treasure limit^^

The highest level I got to was only 9 though :P
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
I LOVE those new familiars!!
I LOVE those new familiars!!
So, thinking about it, if there were less irrelevant numbers to deal with, I think it would be much easier to deal with the information. Like, instead of have substractions to do, they could be replaced by mere countdowns of items to get, and the counts of harvested items could be elsewhere. After all, what really matters is to know "how many of these do I need to end the game?" So it could turn into something more like this maybe: [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/59c8/f/2015/259/6/0/artifracture_by_izz_noxfox-d99s13q.jpg[/img] The white rock is faded because there's no need for more as the countdown hit 0, so the irrelevant information is less noticeable in order to focus better on the two other items left to gather.
So, thinking about it, if there were less irrelevant numbers to deal with, I think it would be much easier to deal with the information. Like, instead of have substractions to do, they could be replaced by mere countdowns of items to get, and the counts of harvested items could be elsewhere. After all, what really matters is to know "how many of these do I need to end the game?"
So it could turn into something more like this maybe:

artifracture_by_izz_noxfox-d99s13q.jpg

The white rock is faded because there's no need for more as the countdown hit 0, so the irrelevant information is less noticeable in order to focus better on the two other items left to gather.
@TranscientNight
I second that, great idea :) But I think that colours are distracting too, I would leave the white ones, and fade the 0 and item only.

About the game it is amazing! Finally I am able to reach 75kT and I need only aprox 1 hour to do it. Thank you for that! And it is really nice game, easy to play and all. My record is 15 lvl : D
@TranscientNight
I second that, great idea :) But I think that colours are distracting too, I would leave the white ones, and fade the 0 and item only.

About the game it is amazing! Finally I am able to reach 75kT and I need only aprox 1 hour to do it. Thank you for that! And it is really nice game, easy to play and all. My record is 15 lvl : D
jvdWac5.pnggif_by_zwiezda-d9071b6.gif
@Fenrisa: white with fading would be good too, yes, and probably more comfortable for color-blind players =) I noticed a bug in the animation of the main screen of the game, the background gets transparent at some point of the loop: [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/4899/f/2015/259/0/1/artifracturebug01_by_izz_noxfox-d99s78r.jpg[/img] I managed to pass level 5 only once so far. It always feel like I have only 1 or 2 items to get but for quite some time I remain unable to get the chance to break them, because I have only pairs that are too scattered and isolated to reach them, and have to break other items in hope I'll finally get the combo I need.
@Fenrisa: white with fading would be good too, yes, and probably more comfortable for color-blind players =)

I noticed a bug in the animation of the main screen of the game, the background gets transparent at some point of the loop:
artifracturebug01_by_izz_noxfox-d99s78r.jpg

I managed to pass level 5 only once so far. It always feel like I have only 1 or 2 items to get but for quite some time I remain unable to get the chance to break them, because I have only pairs that are too scattered and isolated to reach them, and have to break other items in hope I'll finally get the combo I need.
@TranscientNight For bugs please refer to the bugs report forum, and more particularly the tracked thread for Artifracture. For suggestions I'd advice you to visit the Suggestion forum, as remarks made in this announcement are easily overlooked.
@TranscientNight For bugs please refer to the bugs report forum, and more particularly the tracked thread for Artifracture. For suggestions I'd advice you to visit the Suggestion forum, as remarks made in this announcement are easily overlooked.
Definitely my fave fairgrounds game!! I never really played the others as they werent really my thing but this one is so addictive!! The highest I've got so far is level 15, so yeah you can definitely get past level 5!! :P
Definitely my fave fairgrounds game!! I never really played the others as they werent really my thing but this one is so addictive!! The highest I've got so far is level 15, so yeah you can definitely get past level 5!! :P
@Gaia sorry and thank you for pointing to the right sections :)

(I managed to beat level 5 only once so far, I'm really too confused by the numbers to figure what I'm supposed to look for... I guess I'll stick with Runestones of the Arcanist and Shock Switch, even if I very much like the gameplay of this one, it's getting frustrating to keep stuck at the same level)
@Gaia sorry and thank you for pointing to the right sections :)

(I managed to beat level 5 only once so far, I'm really too confused by the numbers to figure what I'm supposed to look for... I guess I'll stick with Runestones of the Arcanist and Shock Switch, even if I very much like the gameplay of this one, it's getting frustrating to keep stuck at the same level)
Would be a bit better if the switching and stone vanishing animations were faster, it really adds up in the end when you can't switch anything because they haven't finished.
Would be a bit better if the switching and stone vanishing animations were faster, it really adds up in the end when you can't switch anything because they haven't finished.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 69