Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Artifracture Beta
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 69
I love these familiars, they remind me a lot of my username ;u;
I love these familiars, they remind me a lot of my username ;u;
5jZdSQt.png Time Zone: EST (FR +3)
Chemist IRL
Hatchery: The Lab Bench
BEST FAIRGROUNDS GAME 2015
BEST FAIRGROUNDS GAME 2015
z62eca5281a764.gif
I LOVE this kind of puzzles *w* they are so addictive and fun to play <3 love the BETA *w*
I LOVE this kind of puzzles *w* they are so addictive and fun to play <3 love the BETA *w*
-Marii
Quote:
You could be rich in two ways. By having a lot of money and having your best friends. But you can't have both at the same time. -- Heineken
The familiars though.
The familiars though.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
It's perfect so far! *___* The only thing I'm missing is a PAUSE-button... but I guess it'll be my fave game from now on! XD Good work! =)
It's perfect so far! *___* The only thing I'm missing is a PAUSE-button... but I guess it'll be my fave game from now on! XD Good work! =)
[center]Its odd how the New familiar at the higher level are easier to get then the ones at a lower level. Besides actually reaching the level. The Skink Familiar Requires skinks that rarely ever show up in gathering The Penguins Need Oysters and a plant, easier to gather, I have one of these familiar The New Familiar Only require things you brew for. I have both Familiar already. -- -- -- I'd like if there were more uses for the green Sludge, Goo, and Ooze. Or Drop the Rate of getting Them. The green is so common. My hoard [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/64b1/f/2015/258/e/3/materials_by_pandemonium28-d99r4o8.png[/img][/center]
Its odd how the New familiar at the higher level are easier to get then the ones at a lower level. Besides actually reaching the level.

The Skink Familiar
Requires skinks that rarely ever show up in gathering

The Penguins
Need Oysters and a plant, easier to gather, I have one of these familiar

The New Familiar
Only require things you brew for. I have both Familiar already.

-- -- --

I'd like if there were more uses for the green Sludge, Goo, and Ooze. Or Drop the Rate of getting Them. The green is so common.
My hoard
materials_by_pandemonium28-d99r4o8.png
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
Zzzz
Zzzz
I very much agree with @pande28

As for the new game, I find that it seems a bit like Shock Switch and it's pretty nice, but I would find it helpful if the numbers of artifacts to collect would change color upon completion. I'm dyscalculic and have a hard time reading numbers for their face value, so it's quite disturbing having to try to check how many artifacts of a sort are left to be gathered. If there was some color coding it would probably be less impairing.
I also find that the icons are harder to click than in Shock Switch, I often fail to invert items because the game doesn't recognize on which second one I have clicked.

I kind of hope a music in the fairgrounds could actually loop someday, because it's always a bit disturbing when it brutally starts all over. The electric guitar noises for "Gnarly!" and "Stage Complete" are a bit unsettling, however the other sounds are pretty nice.

I wish it were possible to pause the game, or have a break in between the levels like in Runestones of the Arcanist, because it's quite annoying to be stuck by the game for a whole playthrough until game over.
I very much agree with @pande28

As for the new game, I find that it seems a bit like Shock Switch and it's pretty nice, but I would find it helpful if the numbers of artifacts to collect would change color upon completion. I'm dyscalculic and have a hard time reading numbers for their face value, so it's quite disturbing having to try to check how many artifacts of a sort are left to be gathered. If there was some color coding it would probably be less impairing.
I also find that the icons are harder to click than in Shock Switch, I often fail to invert items because the game doesn't recognize on which second one I have clicked.

I kind of hope a music in the fairgrounds could actually loop someday, because it's always a bit disturbing when it brutally starts all over. The electric guitar noises for "Gnarly!" and "Stage Complete" are a bit unsettling, however the other sounds are pretty nice.

I wish it were possible to pause the game, or have a break in between the levels like in Runestones of the Arcanist, because it's quite annoying to be stuck by the game for a whole playthrough until game over.
Best fairgrounds game yet! :D Fastest and easiest way to get to full lucky streak since Shock Switch, and more fun. (not as punishing on the wrists). I may actually be able to MAKE some money in this game now...XP (darn my holiday skin addiction XP) The only thing missing is a pause button.

The familiars are very pretty too.
Best fairgrounds game yet! :D Fastest and easiest way to get to full lucky streak since Shock Switch, and more fun. (not as punishing on the wrists). I may actually be able to MAKE some money in this game now...XP (darn my holiday skin addiction XP) The only thing missing is a pause button.

The familiars are very pretty too.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
You know what would be nice. A PAUSE button. If I gotta disappear from the PC for a couple of seconds to grab food and I'm on a high level its frustrating to have to start all over because I have **** to do.
You know what would be nice. A PAUSE button. If I gotta disappear from the PC for a couple of seconds to grab food and I'm on a high level its frustrating to have to start all over because I have **** to do.
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 69