Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Artifracture Beta
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
ahh those mantles look so cool!
ahh those mantles look so cool!
tiny_spiral_10_by_cappuccino_corgi-d8wiul5.pngtumblr_ocjuweYlNL1ux6e2fo1_400.png[/url]
OH WOW YES THIS IS GOOD
OH WOW YES THIS IS GOOD
aOWnmOK.png goSc2L4.png aOWnmOK.png
FINALLY
FINALLY
Y3RzN6P.png
FINALLY A NEW GAME!! also i love the familiars and the scarfs omg!
FINALLY A NEW GAME!! also i love the familiars and the scarfs omg!
Clan Sequoia nature_rune_20.png
This clan was founded in early April by a small, lost fae dragon. She lived long enough to see the clan grow and expand throughout the Viridian Labyrinth, but eventually left to seek higher purpose and leadership sort of naturally fell to two dragons who were some of the first in the lair.
Clan Sequoia resides in the Viridian Labyrinth. It is spread throughout multiple regions, but most of the dens are within the Shrieking Wilds. The clan gathers insects and plants in the deep forest and hunts there as well. The clan fishes in the shores and the Gladeveins. The forest makes this clan strong, even the dragons who have always known something else.
The clan has thrived and fell under a few wars, but has continued to grow and gain new members and new allies. Powerful deities and harmful demons both have been attracted to the clan. Nobody could say that special things don't happen in Clan Sequoia, and that we aren't growing stronger everyday.
ouu
ouu
5621442.png_______________3520701.png_______________6389248.png

-
-
Looking For Birthday dragons-January 13th!
Oh em gee.

I kinda hoped you could win fossils from artifracture.
Dem familiars tho.
Oh em gee.

I kinda hoped you could win fossils from artifracture.
Dem familiars tho.

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
starsweeper though.... mmmm

the game seems a bit too much in the same area as shock switch- but what do i know, havent played it yet :0
starsweeper though.... mmmm

the game seems a bit too much in the same area as shock switch- but what do i know, havent played it yet :0
!!SCREAMING!!
!!SCREAMING!!
vendi - fr+4 - they/them

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
Ooohhh sweet, it's been a while since I've been to the fairgrounds but I love this game type, probably going to get addicted to it hah :D
Ooohhh sweet, it's been a while since I've been to the fairgrounds but I love this game type, probably going to get addicted to it hah :D
YOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOOOOOOOOOOOO
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69