Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancer Lore & Aviator Gear
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
yyyeeeEEESSSS!!!!! *dances*
yyyeeeEEESSSS!!!!! *dances*
~My DeviantArt~
Lazers make everything better
Skydancer lore here FINALLY!!!!!!!! Also, aviator gear :D
Skydancer lore here FINALLY!!!!!!!! Also, aviator gear :D
OY2CZgk.png
I love the new apparels:)
I love the new apparels:)
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
eXCITED NOISES !!
eXCITED NOISES !!
Loving the aviator gear! Can't wait to get the black-and-white bag <333
Loving the aviator gear! Can't wait to get the black-and-white bag <333
Hey @Clockcower! I'm afraid you bought the wrong bundle. The one you wanted is called the Special Delivery Bundle [item=special delivery bundle]. What you got isn't part of the new apparel at all.
Hey @Clockcower! I'm afraid you bought the wrong bundle. The one you wanted is called the Special Delivery Bundle Special Delivery Bundle . What you got isn't part of the new apparel at all.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I can never find any aviator stuff in the treasure section. Either its really popular and cheap or my timing sucks. Currently saving up for the bundle in the gems section
I can never find any aviator stuff in the treasure section. Either its really popular and cheap or my timing sucks. Currently saving up for the bundle in the gems section
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@undel pretty pretty please can we also get a new compendium of achievements to earn soon. I enjoy earning the underbelly and tiger for hatching babies.
@undel pretty pretty please can we also get a new compendium of achievements to earn soon. I enjoy earning the underbelly and tiger for hatching babies.
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Succubuslust: The admins have said ew achievements will only be added after the achievement system has been re-written. c: As you may know the entire site is being recoded from the ground up. Each part is tackled individually, and the achievement system is still on the to do list.

@Chibichika: The treasure marketplace works with limited stock, which means items can become sold out at some times. With the aviator gear being new and popular, that happens within seconds. With a bit more time, after the fad dies down, you'll be able to find them more easily c:
@Succubuslust: The admins have said ew achievements will only be added after the achievement system has been re-written. c: As you may know the entire site is being recoded from the ground up. Each part is tackled individually, and the achievement system is still on the to do list.

@Chibichika: The treasure marketplace works with limited stock, which means items can become sold out at some times. With the aviator gear being new and popular, that happens within seconds. With a bit more time, after the fad dies down, you'll be able to find them more easily c:
Of course the aviator gear would be nice... If people weren't sniping them all an selling them in the AH for 300K... just saying
Of course the aviator gear would be nice... If people weren't sniping them all an selling them in the AH for 300K... just saying
Xv5yNtr.gif
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113