Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair and Gathering Expansions!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54
[quote name="Aramea" date=2015-08-21 23:09:06] Will the distribution of the items themselves change? I like the new stuff (especially the jackalopes, I need fifty), but it kind of feels sometimes that the more you level up gathering, the worse the results are. It makes me a bit leery of leveling up. [/quote] Yeah, I'm worried that it'll be even harder to get skinks (and other stuff) now that the item pool is expanding yet again. Aside from that, yay, new stuff!
Aramea wrote on 2015-08-21:
Will the distribution of the items themselves change? I like the new stuff (especially the jackalopes, I need fifty), but it kind of feels sometimes that the more you level up gathering, the worse the results are. It makes me a bit leery of leveling up.

Yeah, I'm worried that it'll be even harder to get skinks (and other stuff) now that the item pool is expanding yet again. Aside from that, yay, new stuff!
OH MAN I just took some melatonin and will be very asleep shortly but I am SO EXCITED to play around with these new familiars and new gathering stuff tomorrow!!
OH MAN I just took some melatonin and will be very asleep shortly but I am SO EXCITED to play around with these new familiars and new gathering stuff tomorrow!!
wLNPkA3.png
*celebrates* YES!!!
*celebrates* YES!!!
Erhmagerd, this is great!
Erhmagerd, this is great!
no
Thank you so much! NEW BUNNY FAMILIARS, already the best update ever!
Thank you so much! NEW BUNNY FAMILIARS, already the best update ever!
light_small.pngbonsai_shikoire_1_by_auricolor-dai3h65.png

light_small.png59TgHaL.pngvck81oc.png
Sweet, more lair space I'll never buy ;D

Loving the jackalopes especially!
Sweet, more lair space I'll never buy ;D

Loving the jackalopes especially!
Oh many are going to be pleased with the lair expansion. I know I am! And more familiars are always welcome!

As is the raised cap on gathering, although that had been hinted at for some time now in previous updates.

But still! Jackalopes!
Oh many are going to be pleased with the lair expansion. I know I am! And more familiars are always welcome!

As is the raised cap on gathering, although that had been hinted at for some time now in previous updates.

But still! Jackalopes!
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
THIS IS NUTS

I LOVE JAKALOPES

or however you spell it.
THIS IS NUTS

I LOVE JAKALOPES

or however you spell it.
Cool, I like the lair expansion.
Cool, I like the lair expansion.
smoaking_by_ordif-datec3p.png
YAAAASS!! Just in time for flameforgers!
YAAAASS!! Just in time for flameforgers!
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54