Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair and Gathering Expansions!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54
i can't wait to get to 30!
i can't wait to get to 30!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
Quick note: In the Extinguished Jackalope's description, 'debree' is actually spelled 'debris'. Already addressed, whoops!

That said, I'm super excited for all the new content!
Quick note: In the Extinguished Jackalope's description, 'debree' is actually spelled 'debris'. Already addressed, whoops!

That said, I'm super excited for all the new content!
@Undel, you might want to have a look at the spelling for the tooltip for the Scorched Jackalope! Where it says 'bits of dry debree' - did you mean 'debris'?

Also, EXCELLENT UPDATE. Definitely hitting up the Scorched Forest this festival, and ahhh more space!
@Undel, you might want to have a look at the spelling for the tooltip for the Scorched Jackalope! Where it says 'bits of dry debree' - did you mean 'debris'?

Also, EXCELLENT UPDATE. Definitely hitting up the Scorched Forest this festival, and ahhh more space!
DSEHBxF.png
[quote name="Thunder" date=2015-08-21 23:05:54] Pssst, you guys misspelled "debris" in the Extinguished Jackalope description P= [/quote] Whoops! Fixed! It'll take the forums an hour or so to catch up with the corrected description. [quote name="Jackalackal" date=2015-08-21 23:07:23] B) i'm ready for the jackalopes [/quote] @Maelice did a great job on these little guys!
Thunder wrote on 2015-08-21:
Pssst, you guys misspelled "debris" in the Extinguished Jackalope description P=

Whoops!

Fixed! It'll take the forums an hour or so to catch up with the corrected description.
Jackalackal wrote on 2015-08-21:
B) i'm ready for the jackalopes

@Maelice did a great job on these little guys!
Yas! :D
Yas! :D
After the end of World War II, the world was split into two—East and West. This marked the beginning of the era known as the Cold War.
very good. more bunnies.
very good. more bunnies.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
Will the distribution of the items themselves change? I like the new stuff (especially the jackalopes, I need fifty), but it kind of feels sometimes that the more you level up gathering, the worse the results are. It makes me a bit leery of leveling up.
Will the distribution of the items themselves change? I like the new stuff (especially the jackalopes, I need fifty), but it kind of feels sometimes that the more you level up gathering, the worse the results are. It makes me a bit leery of leveling up.
LekLbtj.png
HELLA RAD UPDATE
HELLA RAD UPDATE
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
Yay! More lair expansions! Time to do some coiling~
Yay! More lair expansions! Time to do some coiling~
35326_s.gif
Good news!

And I love the new familiars OvO
Good news!

And I love the new familiars OvO