Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, August 2015
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 69 70
*screeches at the new genes tho*
*screeches at the new genes tho*
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
8D Ah wow those new genes look nice, I can't wait to see more of it.
Congratulations to all the winners! XD And finally I can post my comic to my other sites! *also didn't expect a visa to come with this LOL such a pleasant surprise*

8D Ah wow those new genes look nice, I can't wait to see more of it.
Congratulations to all the winners! XD And finally I can post my comic to my other sites! *also didn't expect a visa to come with this LOL such a pleasant surprise*

tumblr_no867kVnNN1sgmdq2o7_500.png
Thumbs up for clearing pings.

Very excited about new genes. Add to that new color wheel and I'll be weeping over lair space again. XD

Crossing fingers for new Crossroads, hope everything will go smooth.

Artifracture. Yep, just give me this. Now. :3
Thumbs up for clearing pings.

Very excited about new genes. Add to that new color wheel and I'll be weeping over lair space again. XD

Crossing fingers for new Crossroads, hope everything will go smooth.

Artifracture. Yep, just give me this. Now. :3
giRiYE5.png
OH MY GOD

THE NEW GENES

I NEED THEM

They're like ripple/current? BUT NOT??? And as someone who loves ripple/current this makes me so happy. ;w;

@Aequorin @Undel
OH YEAH. QUESTION. Can you guys tell us yet if these will be treasure or gem genes?
OH MY GOD

THE NEW GENES

I NEED THEM

They're like ripple/current? BUT NOT??? And as someone who loves ripple/current this makes me so happy. ;w;

@Aequorin @Undel
OH YEAH. QUESTION. Can you guys tell us yet if these will be treasure or gem genes?
582857_original.png
The new genes are amazing! I can't wait to get them. :)
The new genes are amazing! I can't wait to get them. :)
Those new genes...that idea is amazing oh gosh. I can't wait!!!
Those new genes...that idea is amazing oh gosh. I can't wait!!!
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA POISON AND TOXIN!
aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA POISON AND TOXIN!
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
I LOVE POISON AMD TOXIN
I LOVE POISON AMD TOXIN
tumblr_inline_og72gi0xg41rzdjw9_540.png
The new genes look incredible!! Another wonderful WotW, very informative and transparent. Thanks guys!
The new genes look incredible!! Another wonderful WotW, very informative and transparent. Thanks guys!
THE GENES ARE SO GORGEOUS OMG adASFAFASD

>Coherent Continuation: No but seriously I've always been a fan of interesting color combinations so I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing how all of these will look. Some of the most bizarre dragon color combinations that we have now might end up being perfect and amazing and matching with these genes.

The midnight and shadow previews are definitely my favorite, by far. Super excited for this one, guys and girls!
THE GENES ARE SO GORGEOUS OMG adASFAFASD

>Coherent Continuation: No but seriously I've always been a fan of interesting color combinations so I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing how all of these will look. Some of the most bizarre dragon color combinations that we have now might end up being perfect and amazing and matching with these genes.

The midnight and shadow previews are definitely my favorite, by far. Super excited for this one, guys and girls!
UbPWMlG.png
KSJBx1A.png
{ rhaalia
jennifer
+3 FR time
she/her
ixxPxy2.pngvd0rEYc.pngbg6CqA2.png
ice flight }
hatchery

wish rising
tumblr
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 69 70