Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, August 2015
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
*LOUD SCREAMING*
*LOUD SCREAMING*
*waiting with impatience for the futur gene.*
*waiting with impatience for the futur gene.*
Those new genes look AWESOME!!!
Those new genes look AWESOME!!!
vulloksah_rosebloodwolf_100_by_dragonnmr-dalcgfl.gifkpMZ532.pngBToOI3e.gif
I really hate to annoy everyone by continually asking this question, but, do you have any idea when flight rising registration will be open? @Aequorin
I really hate to annoy everyone by continually asking this question, but, do you have any idea when flight rising registration will be open? @Aequorin
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
Wow o-o
Wow o-o
7b8060ae5279.jpg
fadc7e35cc68.jpg
cool!
cool!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
Crossroads 2.0 will be sooo usefull.... i want it so bad ! x)
Crossroads 2.0 will be sooo usefull.... i want it so bad ! x)
I dont support the fact that your clearing my alerts.
I dont support the fact that your clearing my alerts.
jtujag.pngjtujag.pngjtujag.pngjtujag.pngjtujag.png
@kyrin18 Basically you can use the following rule of thumb: if there is no information on the front page of FR about a registration period, there is no information about a registration period at all. Only once it has been announced on the front page, is any information about it available. Until such time, you are not likely to get an answer or anything different than: 'we don't have a date at this time but keep an eye on our front page for when we do'
@kyrin18 Basically you can use the following rule of thumb: if there is no information on the front page of FR about a registration period, there is no information about a registration period at all. Only once it has been announced on the front page, is any information about it available. Until such time, you are not likely to get an answer or anything different than: 'we don't have a date at this time but keep an eye on our front page for when we do'
Ok, thank you very much @Gaia:)
Ok, thank you very much @Gaia:)
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70