Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, August 2015
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70
Thank you so much for all that you've done for FR and its community @nerd! Best wishes!

All the caption winners and comic participants should have their vistas now. (If you had an existing vista, you can swap between which one you want active under account settings.) Gems will be arriving in the next day or two. Your creativity is awesome!
Thank you so much for all that you've done for FR and its community @nerd! Best wishes!

All the caption winners and comic participants should have their vistas now. (If you had an existing vista, you can swap between which one you want active under account settings.) Gems will be arriving in the next day or two. Your creativity is awesome!
i need those new genes like i need air to breathe holy hell they're beautiful
i need those new genes like i need air to breathe holy hell they're beautiful
ePOliyb.pngspaaaace
mtHAEL4.pngspaaaace
tqGkHih.pngspaaaace
rUoKR6y.pngspaaaace
IrmwTXC.pngspaaaace
qKZAaLK.pngrOmZsMq.pngNHnRMJ2.png8KNFjaF.pngQJAOLGp.pngI1EqHDk.pngFRFriVl.pngliXoQQI.pngFRbWiYH.png
mz77kVn.png
THE GENES O HHHHH MY GOD
THE GENES O HHHHH MY GOD
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o2_100.png scarab.
he/they FR+9

shadow
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o4_100.png
"i would have fought you forever. i would have wrestled you through time. i would have turned you, and been turned. i would do anything. i have done so much, and would have done as much again, and more."

16490.png
@Undel
Can I upload my comic on my DeviantArt now?
@Undel
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
I love love the new genes, this adds a WHOLE new level to colour combos aaaaah I can't wait to see what I can make!

In other news, I uh..... Am severely disappointed with the daffodil tooltip? Can someone explain it to me. Because I am pretty sure that quote refers to a potato and Daffodils are kinda my county's National Flower and pretty important to our culture. I don't understand why they are being compared with potatoes?? No offense to the writer, it just seems..... sad. Daffodils are such pretty flowers. Not potatoes at all.
I love love the new genes, this adds a WHOLE new level to colour combos aaaaah I can't wait to see what I can make!

In other news, I uh..... Am severely disappointed with the daffodil tooltip? Can someone explain it to me. Because I am pretty sure that quote refers to a potato and Daffodils are kinda my county's National Flower and pretty important to our culture. I don't understand why they are being compared with potatoes?? No offense to the writer, it just seems..... sad. Daffodils are such pretty flowers. Not potatoes at all.
Calathea-elderflower.png
Woah Maize, you craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy.
Woah Maize, you craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
[quote name="Scorpius" date=2015-08-14 04:38:18] @Undel Can I upload my comic on my DeviantArt now? [/quote] Yup! Now that the contest is judged you can display your entry wherever you like. :) http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1517713 For anyone who would like to read through the comics, they are here! You can leave comments for the artists for their contributions!
Scorpius wrote on 2015-08-14:
@Undel

Yup! Now that the contest is judged you can display your entry wherever you like. :)

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1517713 For anyone who would like to read through the comics, they are here! You can leave comments for the artists for their contributions!
Those new genes O_O Challenge Accepted!
Those new genes O_O Challenge Accepted!
@Aequorin Regarding the alert change - What about those of us without reliable internet that may be forced to go longer than 60 days without logging in? :/ I sincerely recommend leaving the unread ones alone - or at least merging them into an inbox message upon the auto deletion.
@Aequorin Regarding the alert change - What about those of us without reliable internet that may be forced to go longer than 60 days without logging in? :/ I sincerely recommend leaving the unread ones alone - or at least merging them into an inbox message upon the auto deletion.
Ljw7JvQ.pngchoose_by_myserpentine-d9d2f6x.png
OH MY THOSE GENES. I NEED TO SAVE UP SOME MONEY THIS TIME!!!
OH MY THOSE GENES. I NEED TO SAVE UP SOME MONEY THIS TIME!!!
fire_ani.gif

nine hours ahead of flightrising!~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70