Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Registration Window Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Welcome newbies!!
(and new weenies)
You'll love it here <3
Welcome newbies!!
(and new weenies)
You'll love it here <3
ku7My32.png
Welcome to all the new shadow flighters Shademama's (Shadowbinder) going to so proud!
Welcome to all the new shadow flighters Shademama's (Shadowbinder) going to so proud!
q1aVYVt.pngZQRKwMz.pngshadowbinder.png
welcome to all new water droplets and other newbies of other flights, I hope you'll all have fun here
welcome to all new water droplets and other newbies of other flights, I hope you'll all have fun here
Waterbanner2copy_zpsbf507ea4.png
Welcome newbies! :3
Welcome newbies! :3
Stuffed Mith
Always sleepy...
Moth-eaten Mith Doll
Welcome, new friends!! I'm so happy you're joining us!

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. :)
Welcome, new friends!! I'm so happy you're joining us!

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

welcome newbies!
welcome newbies!
bHeX9bv.png
Welcome newbies of every flight (and especially new Plaguelings)! Don't be afraid to pop into your flight's private forums and say hello. All the flights are super friendly and have lots of help and giveaways to get you started!
Welcome newbies of every flight (and especially new Plaguelings)! Don't be afraid to pop into your flight's private forums and say hello. All the flights are super friendly and have lots of help and giveaways to get you started!
qdLAAwt.gif tumblr_nsr3ya7mQf1t0ob39o6_250.png DmRdZYl.png
@ContraDreams Yeah wish I could give some away too, but I just overhauled my entire clan and went from 40 dragons to 18 xD
I know I'll build it back up eventually, this time paying extra care to what dragons I do and don't have, but it still is really bothering me, hehe. I'm not used to seeing my lair so empty.
@ContraDreams Yeah wish I could give some away too, but I just overhauled my entire clan and went from 40 dragons to 18 xD
I know I'll build it back up eventually, this time paying extra care to what dragons I do and don't have, but it still is really bothering me, hehe. I'm not used to seeing my lair so empty.
tumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
Well, I hope all you new hatchlings will enjoy the site, not to mention the upcoming fesitval! Put on your fire pants.
Well, I hope all you new hatchlings will enjoy the site, not to mention the upcoming fesitval! Put on your fire pants.
DbPd1nP.png
Welcome new Sparks! (and other Flight newbies too... I guess... :p)
Welcome new Sparks! (and other Flight newbies too... I guess... :p)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14