Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Piebald & Paint Genes!
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
ACK I MUST HAVE A PAINT DRAGON NOW NOW NOW
ACK I MUST HAVE A PAINT DRAGON NOW NOW NOW
tumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
Love the swords! Dunno how I feel about the piebald yet, it's a little jarring on some dragons! But I can see how it could look good.
Love the swords! Dunno how I feel about the piebald yet, it's a little jarring on some dragons! But I can see how it could look good.
I am absolutely in love with piebald and paint. They are my new favorite treasure genes. :)
I am absolutely in love with piebald and paint. They are my new favorite treasure genes. :)
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
That cleaver looks like it would fit nice on some Silent Hill dragons!

Maybe not Pyramid Head or the Butcher, but probably one of the protagonists weapons.
That cleaver looks like it would fit nice on some Silent Hill dragons!

Maybe not Pyramid Head or the Butcher, but probably one of the protagonists weapons.
cFdHcSd.gif
finally got got weapons!
when we going to bring guns into the game? :)
finally got got weapons!
when we going to bring guns into the game? :)
The fact this fits my progen so well makes me want to cry
The fact this fits my progen so well makes me want to cry
ku7My32.png
I managed to acquire one piebald dragon, but I really hope the prices come down soon so I can breed him with another piebald. Maybe I'll just buy some gems already. Sigh.
I managed to acquire one piebald dragon, but I really hope the prices come down soon so I can breed him with another piebald. Maybe I'll just buy some gems already. Sigh.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
all these updates are hella cool and all and im livin for cow dragons and swords but can we please get an update that lets us breed our same-sex dragon pairings please and thank you
all these updates are hella cool and all and im livin for cow dragons and swords but can we please get an update that lets us breed our same-sex dragon pairings please and thank you
Hm trying to make sense of swords when I want to have animated fire/something breath...oh well lol. Nice update!
Hm trying to make sense of swords when I want to have animated fire/something breath...oh well lol. Nice update!
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73