Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Laboratory Gear!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
AMAZING LABCOATS! <3
AMAZING LABCOATS! <3
O B E Y.
6cpJCwl.png
I love the new familiars, but I'm level 25 hunting, and I RARELY find the skinks needed for the recipe. Three days in a row I've hunted in areas that are supposed to have them, and I only got ONE. So those are a bit unfair.
I love the new familiars, but I'm level 25 hunting, and I RARELY find the skinks needed for the recipe. Three days in a row I've hunted in areas that are supposed to have them, and I only got ONE. So those are a bit unfair.
9PW8odu.jpg
where do I find skinks?!
where do I find skinks?!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
cute familiars <33
cute familiars <33
I'm seeing all these Doctor Horrible references >:D Can't wait to get the whole set
I'm seeing all these Doctor Horrible references >:D Can't wait to get the whole set
Got the raw Lapis ore with level 6 digging. Thought it was level 25+?
Got the raw Lapis ore with level 6 digging. Thought it was level 25+?
The skinks are a bit of an unfair recipe, they're super hard to get so its more of a pain then anything to try and get them. I know multiple people have noted their frustration, and I myself have spent the last 4 days hunting and haven't gotten a single one. I understand trying to add a level of difficulty to make players work for things, but this has crossed over the line between 'working for it' and 'excessively frustrating'
The skinks are a bit of an unfair recipe, they're super hard to get so its more of a pain then anything to try and get them. I know multiple people have noted their frustration, and I myself have spent the last 4 days hunting and haven't gotten a single one. I understand trying to add a level of difficulty to make players work for things, but this has crossed over the line between 'working for it' and 'excessively frustrating'
Why do the familiars have to be so expensive?! One of the Conjoined Skinks would be a perfect familiar for my Roy Mustang dragon(because of his transmutation circle) and I DON'T HAVE 2.5 MIL LYING AROUND!!!!
Why do the familiars have to be so expensive?! One of the Conjoined Skinks would be a perfect familiar for my Roy Mustang dragon(because of his transmutation circle) and I DON'T HAVE 2.5 MIL LYING AROUND!!!!
RoaminRonan.gif
Love the labcoats and gear , now if we can figure out how to do a RHPS dragon, LOL hmm all we need is Frankies hair,lol

Amazing!! when are Piebald, Paint, Okapi going to be in our list of achievements ?
Anyone know?

love the new Familiars!! so adorable . Gotta Catch Them All !!
Love the labcoats and gear , now if we can figure out how to do a RHPS dragon, LOL hmm all we need is Frankies hair,lol

Amazing!! when are Piebald, Paint, Okapi going to be in our list of achievements ?
Anyone know?

love the new Familiars!! so adorable . Gotta Catch Them All !!
Familiars are so cute :) <3
Familiars are so cute :) <3
My Dragon Cave scrollMy sales tabdreaming city pixelsDogiCrimson's pixelsGalopa's Old Oaks - Old dragons shelter and re-homing serviceUseful guides and resourcesMy art logMy dragon logMy wishlist and services
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56