Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Registration is CLOSED!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Welcome new guys! And to any new sparks joining the ranks of Lightning, hope you have a good time in our flight!
Welcome new guys! And to any new sparks joining the ranks of Lightning, hope you have a good time in our flight!

L A R K

illustrator • 0+

lore | xblive | art | hatchery
I have a problem. Every time I try to go to the trading post it takes me out of my account. I've been having this problem for a few days.
I have a problem. Every time I try to go to the trading post it takes me out of my account. I've been having this problem for a few days.
@hanochkal1
-Go to the home/main page (you can do so by either typing www1.flightrising.com yourself, or, if you are already on the website, clicking the big Flight Rising logo in the upperleft corner of the screen).
-When you are there, log out manually.
-Clear your cache (you can do so in the browser history).
-Close the browser,
-Re-open the browser.
-Again go to the main page of Flight Rising, and log back in. This should minimise any log in issues!

It happens because the devs are re-writing the site's code, and are migrating the website piece by piece. Old site parts are located on the www part, while new upgraded parts are on the www1 part. Sadly sometimes the two parts don't always play nice together, which can lead to being logged in on one part, but not on the other. While the devs are working hard on minimising the problems, rest assured that once the entire site re-write is done, this problem should disappear! ^_^

@hanochkal1
-Go to the home/main page (you can do so by either typing www1.flightrising.com yourself, or, if you are already on the website, clicking the big Flight Rising logo in the upperleft corner of the screen).
-When you are there, log out manually.
-Clear your cache (you can do so in the browser history).
-Close the browser,
-Re-open the browser.
-Again go to the main page of Flight Rising, and log back in. This should minimise any log in issues!

It happens because the devs are re-writing the site's code, and are migrating the website piece by piece. Old site parts are located on the www part, while new upgraded parts are on the www1 part. Sadly sometimes the two parts don't always play nice together, which can lead to being logged in on one part, but not on the other. While the devs are working hard on minimising the problems, rest assured that once the entire site re-write is done, this problem should disappear! ^_^

Hah. I remember waiting for ages to join. I am glad I paid such close attention to FlightRising's twitter account!
Hah. I remember waiting for ages to join. I am glad I paid such close attention to FlightRising's twitter account!
image.gif
77918.gif
Will there be a new Registration window before Flameforger's Festival this year? A friend of mine totally wants to join :3
Will there be a new Registration window before Flameforger's Festival this year? A friend of mine totally wants to join :3
gNtNgvw.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23