Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Glimmer: A new gene!
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Oooo the new gene looks amazing *^* even if it isn't that noticable tbh xD
Oooo the new gene looks amazing *^* even if it isn't that noticable tbh xD
30i83ua.png
I'm so looking forward to getting this gene on one of my dragons sometime -side eyes berrybush-

This gene is subtle but it's a very gorgeous addition and i'm in love with it!
I'm so looking forward to getting this gene on one of my dragons sometime -side eyes berrybush-

This gene is subtle but it's a very gorgeous addition and i'm in love with it!
iXFUW.gif Click to help! nysPf.gif
I'm looking forward to getting the new gene. It's not overdone and will be a nice substitute to the Basic gene.
I'm looking forward to getting the new gene. It's not overdone and will be a nice substitute to the Basic gene.
Pf6YfF3.pnge4obCvA.pngYohjRio.png4GH9tNM.png
Yay new gene!!
Yay new gene!!
Is it a bug that the new enemies in the golem workshop are SO small?
Is it a bug that the new enemies in the golem workshop are SO small?
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
glimmer is really subtle, but I like it!
glimmer is really subtle, but I like it!
tEaYRfe.pnguZVrIJZ.png
@Dovah No it is intended! The devs felt like playing around with the sizes of the enemies in the coliseum, instead of having them all the same size. They won't become much smaller than this though, as targeting them would become very hard if they did! xD
@Dovah No it is intended! The devs felt like playing around with the sizes of the enemies in the coliseum, instead of having them all the same size. They won't become much smaller than this though, as targeting them would become very hard if they did! xD
@Gaia Ah! That's good then! I really like that. Thank you for the answer!
@Gaia Ah! That's good then! I really like that. Thank you for the answer!
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
I've been tracking the glimmer'd dragon population; they're increasing at a rate of about 400/day since about 3-4 days after its release. Expecting a population boom in 2 days, since that's when the scrolled and booned plentifuls can breed again.
I've been tracking the glimmer'd dragon population; they're increasing at a rate of about 400/day since about 3-4 days after its release. Expecting a population boom in 2 days, since that's when the scrolled and booned plentifuls can breed again.
This is amazing.
This is amazing.
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58