Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mire Expansion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 111 112
:O!!! Holy cow congrats @c3rmen, @Empyrisan @Maelice!! I've enjoyed your art for a long time.
:O!!! Holy cow congrats @c3rmen, @Empyrisan @Maelice!! I've enjoyed your art for a long time.
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
Okay, why exactly was the mire made more difficult? Where exactly are we supposed to level now? The Kelp Beds haven't worked for leveling since the bosses were added. Now the Mire isn't working for leveling either.
Okay, why exactly was the mire made more difficult? Where exactly are we supposed to level now? The Kelp Beds haven't worked for leveling since the bosses were added. Now the Mire isn't working for leveling either.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Yes!! Thank you for fixing the woolly coats!
Yes!! Thank you for fixing the woolly coats!
I LOVE LIVE UPDATES~
Perhaps this is work from new artists?

Please give me tiaras
I LOVE LIVE UPDATES~
Perhaps this is work from new artists?

Please give me tiaras
lik2pA1X.jpg
[quote]Items that have apostrophes in their names can now properly be linked in forum posts.[/quote] Thank you so much for this! Now if only somebody would replace the acute accent in Death´s-Head Stag with an actual apostrophe...
Quote:
Items that have apostrophes in their names can now properly be linked in forum posts.

Thank you so much for this!

Now if only somebody would replace the acute accent in Death´s-Head Stag with an actual apostrophe...
nT4ZdTo.png
Yay!! :)
Yay!! :)
Excitment!
Excitment!
iZL3f1a.png
So this is why the site suddenly turned extremely laggy for me?

Oh well. At least new stuff is coming. Hopefully better than the apparel for ants.
So this is why the site suddenly turned extremely laggy for me?

Oh well. At least new stuff is coming. Hopefully better than the apparel for ants.
NY105Sx.gif
I hope that little guy in the header is a new familiar! Whatever it is it's Adorable!
I hope that little guy in the header is a new familiar! Whatever it is it's Adorable!

disegno_zen.gif
Guzma ; twenty five ; he/him ; familiar & genone collector
tumblrtoyhouseliquidation thread
YES
YES
Pellumis_Gifting_Tree.png
come, bare your dreams to the wishtide...
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 111 112