Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update June 2015
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
Crossroads 2.0 is looking good and will finally stop most of the scamming on the site due to no secure item trading :) A few are concerned about the repercussions this will have on things such as dom raffles but I think secure item trading is needed more than speedy dom raffles. However, maybe we could keep the old system for pure dragon/dragon or dragon/currency trading? I mean - the crossroads as it is now is perfect for what it does but we also needed secure item trading. Maybe making them separate will satisfy all involved?

As for elemental balancing and adding more neutral enemies - yessssssssssss. I get tired of farming Arena just because there's no better venue during the holiday and I love a change of scenery. More boss fights will probably make farming slower though :(

I didn't enter last caption contest - I think I'll go for it this time!
Crossroads 2.0 is looking good and will finally stop most of the scamming on the site due to no secure item trading :) A few are concerned about the repercussions this will have on things such as dom raffles but I think secure item trading is needed more than speedy dom raffles. However, maybe we could keep the old system for pure dragon/dragon or dragon/currency trading? I mean - the crossroads as it is now is perfect for what it does but we also needed secure item trading. Maybe making them separate will satisfy all involved?

As for elemental balancing and adding more neutral enemies - yessssssssssss. I get tired of farming Arena just because there's no better venue during the holiday and I love a change of scenery. More boss fights will probably make farming slower though :(

I didn't enter last caption contest - I think I'll go for it this time!
FR+8. She/Her pronouns. Buying gems @ 1:650
KW0BNAW.png tumblr_inline_ny6pwws6ed1qmzhvw_540.pngSPf5Vrj.png
Selling food @ 1FP:20T
Selling Tablets @ 1:1100T or 1:2g
Love the new stuff and that the venues will lean toward specific elements, some holidays are a lot harder than others right now :)
Love the new stuff and that the venues will lean toward specific elements, some holidays are a lot harder than others right now :)
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
[quote name="Shazam" date=2015-06-25 06:04:05] It's great that you guys are updating the coliseum! Nothing about Glimmer? I hope that means it's coming soon [/quote] @Shazam, Glimmer is next, followed by Piebald and Paint (the secondary for Piebald).
Shazam wrote on 2015-06-25:
It's great that you guys are updating the coliseum!

Nothing about Glimmer? I hope that means it's coming soon

@Shazam, Glimmer is next, followed by Piebald and Paint (the secondary for Piebald).
ahhh i agree @aequorin!! the FR community is more inspired than any i've ever seen on a virtual pet site. the concept of flights in general seems to be a good catalyst for all that creativity -- it makes FR's users competitive in a good, healthy way, and when people spread their flight pride in creative ways, the whole site benefits. (:
ahhh i agree @aequorin!! the FR community is more inspired than any i've ever seen on a virtual pet site. the concept of flights in general seems to be a good catalyst for all that creativity -- it makes FR's users competitive in a good, healthy way, and when people spread their flight pride in creative ways, the whole site benefits. (:
late 20s | +3 FR time | glitter boulder

aC86tUH.png
Wow awesome... is this replacing words in the wind?
Wow awesome... is this replacing words in the wind?
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
This is probably a stupid question, but where do we submit captions for the new items?
This is probably a stupid question, but where do we submit captions for the new items?
Awesome work, guys! I'm especially looking forward to the Coli updates and the new trading system!
Awesome work, guys! I'm especially looking forward to the Coli updates and the new trading system!
KzUpSlx.gif sig11.pngsig13.pngsig14.pngumbersurge_banner_s.png
sig21.pngsig22.pngshadow_ani.gif
@bootrear The link was in the section title =)

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1481990
@bootrear The link was in the section title =)

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1481990
I am excited about these updates! I am definitely going to try to caption something this time around. And new trade feature is looking good!!
I am excited about these updates! I am definitely going to try to caption something this time around. And new trade feature is looking good!!
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
Everything looks great! Can't wait for the Crossroads update, it's looking really nice.
Everything looks great! Can't wait for the Crossroads update, it's looking really nice.
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31