Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update June 2015
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31
@Undel
I love the Crossroads system! Howver, just a question - would it be possible to have a "lock" of sorts for dragons? It would be awfully weird to have to get sudden random CRs for dragons that you will never intend on trading away, so maybe keeping them closed for offers would be an idea. :)
@Undel
I love the Crossroads system! Howver, just a question - would it be possible to have a "lock" of sorts for dragons? It would be awfully weird to have to get sudden random CRs for dragons that you will never intend on trading away, so maybe keeping them closed for offers would be an idea. :)
light nests for rent
my username is NACL, not naci !! like the sodium chloride we all love !!!
I'd like to enter the Item Caption contest - how do I 'submit' my entry? Do I just post it on this thread? Or will there be a special thread for submissions?

Please ping me when you reply so I can see the response!
I'd like to enter the Item Caption contest - how do I 'submit' my entry? Do I just post it on this thread? Or will there be a special thread for submissions?

Please ping me when you reply so I can see the response!
@quietclone If you're talking about the caption contest you can enter here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1481990

for the comic contest "Comic Submissions should be e-mailed to comic2015 @ flightrising.com"
@quietclone If you're talking about the caption contest you can enter here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1481990

for the comic contest "Comic Submissions should be e-mailed to comic2015 @ flightrising.com"
Very interesting news, thanks
Very interesting news, thanks
17539_s.gif
It's great that you guys are updating the coliseum!

Nothing about Glimmer? I hope that means it's coming soon
It's great that you guys are updating the coliseum!

Nothing about Glimmer? I hope that means it's coming soon
whoa!! im rly digging all this info! :-0
whoa!! im rly digging all this info! :-0
Ooh, exciting!
Ooh, exciting!
@haelfire We don't have plans for that sort of functionality for the crossroads, but you should be able to reject any trades offered on your dragons. Getting an offer on your dragon doesn't lock you out of using it or performing any actions with it, including selling it on the auction house or trading it to another player.
@haelfire We don't have plans for that sort of functionality for the crossroads, but you should be able to reject any trades offered on your dragons. Getting an offer on your dragon doesn't lock you out of using it or performing any actions with it, including selling it on the auction house or trading it to another player.
[quote name="narumitsu" date=2015-06-25 05:42:40] it is soooo endearing to me to see how the admins check out what the community/members are doing. it's nice to play on a site where it feels like the people running it actually care about its userbase on a personal level [/quote] @narumitsu, the work the community puts into their respective Flight holidays is amazing and deserves to be called out, spotlighted.
narumitsu wrote on 2015-06-25:
it is soooo endearing to me to see how the admins check out what the community/members are doing. it's nice to play on a site where it feels like the people running it actually care about its userbase on a personal level

@narumitsu, the work the community puts into their respective Flight holidays is amazing and deserves to be called out, spotlighted.
Alright, that sounds slightly more reassuring. Thank you!!
Alright, that sounds slightly more reassuring. Thank you!!
light nests for rent
my username is NACL, not naci !! like the sodium chloride we all love !!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31