Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update June 2015
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
i love the coli updates! super excited to see more coli enemies. not sure how i feel about the crossroads just yet but im def excited for that too
i love the coli updates! super excited to see more coli enemies. not sure how i feel about the crossroads just yet but im def excited for that too
meowsee_by_meowsee-dad17z5.png
not bad

not bad at all
excite for crossroads 2.0!
not bad

not bad at all
excite for crossroads 2.0!
SIjKhX7.png
Wooo crossroads update! :') excited to see how the coli changes come out :O
Wooo crossroads update! :') excited to see how the coli changes come out :O
kV9q7M8.gif
Thank you for the update, as usual! It's really appreciated! :)
Thank you for the update, as usual! It's really appreciated! :)
Yay! I'm glad Undel liked the silly food picture. C:
Yay! I'm glad Undel liked the silly food picture. C:
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Okay but adding more to coil won't fix the problems it's having. 0 tablets from neutral enemies is a new, why can't y'all just fix that for now? Some of is can't spend 24/7 on a computer and lowering drop rates makes holidays upsetting and not fun.
Okay but adding more to coil won't fix the problems it's having. 0 tablets from neutral enemies is a new, why can't y'all just fix that for now? Some of is can't spend 24/7 on a computer and lowering drop rates makes holidays upsetting and not fun.
8JKEk7n.pngfkbAh9Q.pnghLjoHTT.png2newj5x.pngpXT2hkW.pngOVKdziX.pngjvQsx1n.pnguTchD0h.pngyTHu3zV.pngjVzvVIB.pngS1me8yQ.pngBP7yWR4.pngpansexual.gif48705886_4CDSWv8t8ldLGpD.png
This is probably a stupid question, but it's my first contest. How do I enter?
This is probably a stupid question, but it's my first contest. How do I enter?
Aww thanks for doing all of this
Aww thanks for doing all of this
tumblr_niycc3bQZA1rflommo1_1280.gif
About crossroads: the new version is a three step process with the ability to add "messages" in between at any point. The messages are completely optional.
  • Step 1: Player 1 puts up their end of the trade (what they are trading away.) May include a message of what they want in return.
  • Step 2: Player 2 may cancel the trade because they don't want to make it, or they put up what they want to trade away in return. Because player 2 is able to see the full trade, they can approve it on their end.
  • Step 3: Player 3 sees the trade that player 2 has approved. They may reject it, which will cancel the trade, or accept it, which will make the trade go through, transferring both items (both players have then approved.).

If at step 3 a player no longer has an item they promised: (IE, they promised a light bear that used to be in their hoard, but they put it on a dragon instead or sold that bear), then the trade will error out and cancel, notifying both players that it was unable to go through because items were no longer available.

So it's a three step process instead of a two step process. The three steps just have a lot more flexibility, because there's a lot more that can be offered. This trade system is fairly "all-inclusive" and should allow secure item trading, dragon trading, currency trading, or any combination in-between!
About crossroads: the new version is a three step process with the ability to add "messages" in between at any point. The messages are completely optional.
  • Step 1: Player 1 puts up their end of the trade (what they are trading away.) May include a message of what they want in return.
  • Step 2: Player 2 may cancel the trade because they don't want to make it, or they put up what they want to trade away in return. Because player 2 is able to see the full trade, they can approve it on their end.
  • Step 3: Player 3 sees the trade that player 2 has approved. They may reject it, which will cancel the trade, or accept it, which will make the trade go through, transferring both items (both players have then approved.).

If at step 3 a player no longer has an item they promised: (IE, they promised a light bear that used to be in their hoard, but they put it on a dragon instead or sold that bear), then the trade will error out and cancel, notifying both players that it was unable to go through because items were no longer available.

So it's a three step process instead of a two step process. The three steps just have a lot more flexibility, because there's a lot more that can be offered. This trade system is fairly "all-inclusive" and should allow secure item trading, dragon trading, currency trading, or any combination in-between!
nice!!
nice!!
41979.png BONEVINE.
he/him | FR + ?

i c e
16453.png
"Because you and me apart strikes me as intensely wrong."

2946.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31