Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update June 2015
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
Exciting!
Exciting!
Nice to see they're balancing the Coliseum for festival currency! Being stuck to the arena's been a complaint for ages-hopefully we can get a few new monsters that can balance the festivals that are notorious for being hard to grind for (lightning, shadow, arcane, plague). *crosses fingers that arcane will get new monsters before starfall*

My one worry is the promise of new bosses. The Mire is incredibly popular to level exalts in, and the way the most popular build is stacked, it can't compensate at all for a boss monster. More time in the Mire means less exalting, which runs fairly counterproductive to trying to remove dragons from the site via the exalting mechanic.
Nice to see they're balancing the Coliseum for festival currency! Being stuck to the arena's been a complaint for ages-hopefully we can get a few new monsters that can balance the festivals that are notorious for being hard to grind for (lightning, shadow, arcane, plague). *crosses fingers that arcane will get new monsters before starfall*

My one worry is the promise of new bosses. The Mire is incredibly popular to level exalts in, and the way the most popular build is stacked, it can't compensate at all for a boss monster. More time in the Mire means less exalting, which runs fairly counterproductive to trying to remove dragons from the site via the exalting mechanic.
Very excited for the new crossroads! It'll be great to have a safe way to trade items.
Very excited for the new crossroads! It'll be great to have a safe way to trade items.
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
Excited for the Coliseum revamp!
Excited for the Coliseum revamp!
Marvellous stuff! I know that crossroads update will be very appreciated! :D
Marvellous stuff! I know that crossroads update will be very appreciated! :D
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
Uh, probably an idiot question, but how do we submit for the caption contest?
Uh, probably an idiot question, but how do we submit for the caption contest?
This is gonna be cool :D
This is gonna be cool :D
TsScxkb.gif
I agree that the new Crossroads system sounds like a big improvement for trading items, but adds two more steps to trading dragons, and I'd be a little concerned about that becoming a drag when there are a lot of dragons moving around for raffles and fodder trades.

Oh, and +1 to everything that @gootarts said above about Coli. More currency options sounds great, but my Mirer isn't going to be happy about a boss there...
I agree that the new Crossroads system sounds like a big improvement for trading items, but adds two more steps to trading dragons, and I'd be a little concerned about that becoming a drag when there are a lot of dragons moving around for raffles and fodder trades.

Oh, and +1 to everything that @gootarts said above about Coli. More currency options sounds great, but my Mirer isn't going to be happy about a boss there...
jIRALXN.png
Uhh, how exactly do we submit a caption?
Uhh, how exactly do we submit a caption?

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
@Wariatka
@SunstonePhoenix

The link was in the title of that section. Here it is again:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1481990

=)
@Wariatka
@SunstonePhoenix

The link was in the title of that section. Here it is again: