Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2015
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
Loved the new skins and items! <3 Wonder why the theme of bear familiars was thrown aside for this one though :o
Loved the new skins and items! <3 Wonder why the theme of bear familiars was thrown aside for this one though :o
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
@Avani Brightshine is the start of the new set of familiar/apparel items. There's already a bear from the 2014 Jubilee. [item=sunbeam ursa]
@Avani

Brightshine is the start of the new set of familiar/apparel items. There's already a bear from the 2014 Jubilee.

Sunbeam Ursa
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
Ahhh right, thanks @JinxMoonstone
Ahhh right, thanks @JinxMoonstone
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png

HI I LIKE TO START DOWN HERE.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I'M IN CAP LOCK.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY BUT THIS IS MY FIRST FESTIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

HI I LIKE TO START DOWN HERE.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I'M IN CAP LOCK.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY BUT THIS IS MY FIRST FESTIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
dmEpGuD.pngspjFg3y.pngFeel free to talk to me about broadway/starkid any time!
is this it
is this it
rU7sugc.png
Man I want the sunbeam soldier! This is so cool!!
Man I want the sunbeam soldier! This is so cool!!
HONKS IN A HAPPY WAY
HONKS IN A HAPPY WAY
r8pvz1.gif
I really love the familiar!
I really love the familiar!
I HAVE to have those accents for the guardians!!!!!!!!
I HAVE to have those accents for the guardians!!!!!!!!
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
GOT THE SOLDIER
GOT THE SOLDIER
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64