Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Boreal Wood Skins & Tigerblood Foo
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56
I LOVE the Foos!!! You guys have been on a roll with releasing amazing new familiars lately, I've enjoyed all of them. Thank you :D
I LOVE the Foos!!! You guys have been on a roll with releasing amazing new familiars lately, I've enjoyed all of them. Thank you :D
6Sx7SSv.png
Mine also still says I'm maxed out at level 5.
Mine also still says I'm maxed out at level 5.
Love this update! Agree with others about the foos! They are gorgeous! Thank you :)
Love this update! Agree with others about the foos! They are gorgeous! Thank you :)
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. Tst6O5g.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
Omg omg omg yes!!!! Yes to all of it!!!! * squeals like an excited school girl* So freakin' pumped and excited!!!!!
Omg omg omg yes!!!! Yes to all of it!!!! * squeals like an excited school girl* So freakin' pumped and excited!!!!!
f_w_h__windies__icon__by_feonera-d8wh6rv.jpgf_w_h__public__icon__by_feonera-d8wh6rr.jpgpadb_by_feonera-d8wx7fv.jpgfeo_s_adoption_center__icon__by_feonera-d8wh6ry.jpg
BAWWW They're so cute!! I love the new familiars!
BAWWW They're so cute!! I love the new familiars!
STORMCATCHER_sig.png
aaaaa the foos are cuuute!
aaaaa the foos are cuuute!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
I need to grind. Like... right now.

;-;
I need to grind. Like... right now.

;-;
Ha, I just hit level 5 today. Good to know I can make more stuff without wasting exp now. :)
Ha, I just hit level 5 today. Good to know I can make more stuff without wasting exp now. :)
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
AAAHHH the tigers are precious.... i want 50. ;;v;;
AAAHHH the tigers are precious.... i want 50. ;;v;;
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
Screams I need those foo dogs!
Screams I need those foo dogs!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3