Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Boreal Wood Skins & Tigerblood Foo
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
*sits at max level again waiting for it to increase now* lol
*sits at max level again waiting for it to increase now* lol
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
I LOVE THE FOOS
I LOVE THE FOOS
OcuEUQj.png
Loving those fu tigers! :D
Loving those fu tigers! :D
35b89s6.pngNN-%20Wind_zps1qik4ivo.png
The foos are gorgeous. I can't get them though, as the foos are hard to find and defeat, and they're so expensive in the auction house right now. I love the new skins! I need a permafrost impaler and a dark wolf so bad, but my dragons can only defeat ones that are in groups of two or the yeti because they aren't on the area yet... Argh!
The foos are gorgeous. I can't get them though, as the foos are hard to find and defeat, and they're so expensive in the auction house right now. I love the new skins! I need a permafrost impaler and a dark wolf so bad, but my dragons can only defeat ones that are in groups of two or the yeti because they aren't on the area yet... Argh!
_
Goes away in the end...
VSQ6BhO.png
I will make you hurt..."
I want those Foo's! :O
I want those Foo's! :O
?Zc_qH=party.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
Can't wait for lvl 7 in Baldwin's. -sits and waits-
Can't wait for lvl 7 in Baldwin's. -sits and waits-
ujsLf0j.gif
Spent two days trying to get a foo :( RNG hates me...
Spent two days trying to get a foo :( RNG hates me...
@Undel

I reached the maximum level and I had a question concerning experience. When you reach the maximum level and you do afterwards things that normally gives you experience points, would you loose them or does the system remember the points you accumulated and gives them to you after a new level is revealed?
@Undel

I reached the maximum level and I had a question concerning experience. When you reach the maximum level and you do afterwards things that normally gives you experience points, would you loose them or does the system remember the points you accumulated and gives them to you after a new level is revealed?
CHECK OUT MY ACCENT SHOP
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1415424/1
Ahhh that wolf guardian skin is gorgeous ;w;
Ahhh that wolf guardian skin is gorgeous ;w;
ku7My32.png
I need that black wolf skin for my male spiral!
I need that black wolf skin for my male spiral!
We don't bite
too hard
r9gHyhT.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56