Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Registration is CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
Hi all new players! :D
Hi all new players! :D
Gr7tY6Q.gif
@Undel Hey, sorry to bother. One of my friends is here and she wants to register. But she isn't getting a mail from FR, not even in the spam folder. Is there is a way to solve this problem?
@Undel Hey, sorry to bother. One of my friends is here and she wants to register. But she isn't getting a mail from FR, not even in the spam folder. Is there is a way to solve this problem?
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
INCOOMMMIIIINNNGGGGGG!!
*hides behind rock*
INCOOMMMIIIINNNGGGGGG!!
*hides behind rock*
who up rising they flight
[quote]New players, click here to sign up! If you don't see your registration email, please check your spam folder. [u]Hotmail/Outlook Customers: Delivery to hotmail/outlook e-mail accounts seems to be hit and miss for Flight Rising registration e-mails. Please use a different e-mail address to sign up if possible. If you have registered with an hotmail/outlook e-mail address and were unable to complete your sign up process, please contact us to resolve your issue.[/u][/quote] @ShiroiYoukai This is from the Registration post. Would this information answer your friend's issue? :)
Quote:
New players, click here to sign up! If you don't see your registration email, please check your spam folder. Hotmail/Outlook Customers: Delivery to hotmail/outlook e-mail accounts seems to be hit and miss for Flight Rising registration e-mails. Please use a different e-mail address to sign up if possible. If you have registered with an hotmail/outlook e-mail address and were unable to complete your sign up process, please contact us to resolve your issue.

@ShiroiYoukai This is from the Registration post. Would this information answer your friend's issue? :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
im new here and i absolutely love this site :3
im new here and i absolutely love this site :3
tumblr_inline_nc5kgfXKkP1scrvs1.gif
I'm new, too! I can see just by its community that this will be a GREAT game. :D
I'm new, too! I can see just by its community that this will be a GREAT game. :D
Oh, new peeps.

I remember when I was a new peep.

I was dumb, if you are new, be sure to participate in your flight's newbie welcoming programs!
Oh, new peeps.

I remember when I was a new peep.

I was dumb, if you are new, be sure to participate in your flight's newbie welcoming programs!
Social Links: Bluesky | Tumblr | Cohost | Inkblot | Ko-fi
@JCStitches Well I didn't know FR had problems with Outlook since I registered with an Outlook address myself. And my friend used Outlook as well. So We're still kinda stuck atm.
But thanks anyway.
@JCStitches Well I didn't know FR had problems with Outlook since I registered with an Outlook address myself. And my friend used Outlook as well. So We're still kinda stuck atm.
But thanks anyway.
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
@SilverVoltage547 @BlackAgumon

Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you have fun, I am relatively new here as well. Been around since about two registrations ago. Feel free to PM me or something. Same for all the other newbies, ello!
@SilverVoltage547 @BlackAgumon

Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you have fun, I am relatively new here as well. Been around since about two registrations ago. Feel free to PM me or something. Same for all the other newbies, ello!
We don't bite
too hard
r9gHyhT.png
@ShiroiYoukai You're welcome! As your friend does not have another email address, please ask them to send a message though Contact Us so Customer Support can help them. :)
@ShiroiYoukai You're welcome! As your friend does not have another email address, please ask them to send a message though Contact Us so Customer Support can help them. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21