Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Registration is CLOSED
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Welcome new players! <3
Welcome new players! <3
These new reg. windows are great and all but i don't think the servers are ready. For me the website crashes every ten minutes and it is infuriating, or i can't load one page without SOME problem (like the page taking so long to load dial-up would have loaded it faster)
These new reg. windows are great and all but i don't think the servers are ready. For me the website crashes every ten minutes and it is infuriating, or i can't load one page without SOME problem (like the page taking so long to load dial-up would have loaded it faster)
FRIEND.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
When is the next one open? My friend wants to make an account :o
When is the next one open? My friend wants to make an account :o
[quote name="JCStitches" date=2015-06-16 06:46:03] Hello @ Zoku! Registration Windows are not opened on a set schedule. When the Admin decide the site can support another Window, it will be announced a few days in advance on the Main Page and on all of Flight Rising's social media sites. :) [/quote] @RidgebackBae Here you go! :)
JCStitches wrote on 2015-06-16:
Hello @ Zoku! Registration Windows are not opened on a set schedule. When the Admin decide the site can support another Window, it will be announced a few days in advance on the Main Page and on all of Flight Rising's social media sites. :)

@RidgebackBae Here you go! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Really excited to be here!
Really excited to be here!
earth_banner.png earth_banner.png earth_banner.png earth_banner.png earth_banner.png
Welcome all new players... ♥♥♥

Welcome boy/malefemale/man
Welcome girl/femaleman/woman
Welcome all new players... ♥♥♥

Welcome boy/malefemale/man
Welcome girl/femaleman/woman
kazooing tumblr_inline_o8a1n4WeFX1u1uae0_500.gif angel
And thank you very much, each and every one of you, for the warm welcome!
And thank you very much, each and every one of you, for the warm welcome!
earth_banner.png earth_banner.png earth_banner.png earth_banner.png earth_banner.png
I realy like it here so far. I have a lot of fun here so I well keep playing ^^ Thanks everyone to welcome us, the new ones, and I hope to keep being happy this way ^^

x Stefanie.
I realy like it here so far. I have a lot of fun here so I well keep playing ^^ Thanks everyone to welcome us, the new ones, and I hope to keep being happy this way ^^

x Stefanie.
QYUAXND.png
I'm so glad I got to join!!! I've been waiting forever. I'm in the Ice clan now. My elemental power!
I'm so glad I got to join!!! I've been waiting forever. I'm in the Ice clan now. My elemental power!
tumblr_n9v5ess8iz1qiiforo4_500.png
I feel so welcomed ^-^
I feel so welcomed ^-^
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21