Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@lazylionlaine thanks for letting me know, that at least lets me know its not just my internet connection. I hope it goes more smoothly tomorrow, I would really love to get one of those event items. :)
@lazylionlaine thanks for letting me know, that at least lets me know its not just my internet connection. I hope it goes more smoothly tomorrow, I would really love to get one of those event items. :)
Time to Pretend
I could have sworn we had the Pearlcatcher's wiki already... And it was a bit different. Said that Pearlcatchers would abandon their babies, if it was a choice between their pearls and kids.
I could have sworn we had the Pearlcatcher's wiki already... And it was a bit different. Said that Pearlcatchers would abandon their babies, if it was a choice between their pearls and kids.
I really appreciate all the hard work! As well as keeping us updated as much as possible! It truly is very nice of you guys! I hope that the Fairgrounds will be open again as I&#039;m having so much trouble getting treasure for people I owe, and my Banner Shop is not quite a success yet to get treasure, so its pretty tough without those games >.<
I really appreciate all the hard work! As well as keeping us updated as much as possible! It truly is very nice of you guys! I hope that the Fairgrounds will be open again as I&#039;m having so much trouble getting treasure for people I owe, and my Banner Shop is not quite a success yet to get treasure, so its pretty tough without those games >.<
Thanks so much for your hard work on getting the game back up and running. The Extras are a nice surprise
Thanks so much for your hard work on getting the game back up and running. The Extras are a nice surprise
2dlowes.png
2dlowes.png
my art gallery https://www.weasyl.com/profile/animeartist62

I have G1 breeding pairs

My website for my dragons
http://bluedawnhatchery.weebly.com/ WIP
[quote name="Shimamoyo" date="2013-06-24 16:41:36" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=3&id=146455#152385"]I could have sworn we had the Pearlcatcher's wiki already... And it was a bit different. Said that Pearlcatchers would abandon their babies, if it was a choice between their pearls and kids.[/quote] @Shimamoyo The wiki entry on them went up a couple days ago. For the kid abandonment, You're probably thinking of the mini description that cycled around with the image when it was on DA or tumblr. The breed articles are many times longer. Since so much time on the article was devoted to how much they love their pearls, we decided that another paragraph was getting a bit lengthy. But yes, pearlcatchers will choose their pearls over their clutch almost every time. They're not fantastic parents. [quote name="Schiraki" date="2013-06-24 12:50:02" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=3&id=146455#149692"]I was first very excited about the brightshine yubilee, but now... Without the Fairgrounds it is nearly impoissible for me to get enough tresure to buy a skin, and because the coliseum is not working for me about 80% of the time I am online, I dont think I will be able to get the things I want at the Festive Favors, because the only way to get items or tresure is gathering now. Sorry, but I am so dissapointed. :([/quote] @Schiraki The festive favors shop ONLY uses immaculate tablets as currency, not treasure or gems. The tablets drop from gathering and coliseum, and even were the fair games online, you could not get tablets from them. :-) You'll be able to get your items as long as you spend your gathering turns in the light areas. (Any profession works.) Now is a great time to have kept your dragons well-fed for three days straight, as the gathering well-fed bonus is pretty great. Getting the faire updates done is a top priority for us. Apologies for the downtime. [quote name="InuKimi" date="2013-06-24 09:34:20" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=146455#147435"] BUT I also got the Apparal once more from the Marketplace for 10 Treasures XD [/quote] @Inukimi Butts! Okay, I mis-entered the item stock chance. It will not stock anymore >.>; Haha [quote name="Amalythia" date="2013-06-24 09:00:01" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=146455#146973"]@Undel: Are you guys still planning on having those winning skins drop in the coliseum?[/quote] @Amalythia Absolutely! [quote name="CHAOSINACTION" date="2013-06-24 09:33:48" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=146455#147425"]Were the message items random? I received a message in my inbox about the items, but there were no attachments. [/quote] @Chaosinaction Everyone received the same message/items. The message would have had a little brown package next to it, which disappears when you click "take all items" on the message. The message then looks like an empty message. Check your hoard's familiars tab or apparel tab and I'll be you'll locate them. I looked at your bestiary and you are in possession of the akirbeak, so your items did arrive!
I could have sworn we had the Pearlcatcher&#039;s wiki already... And it was a bit different. Said that Pearlcatchers would abandon their babies, if it was a choice between their pearls and kids.
@Shimamoyo The wiki entry on them went up a couple days ago. For the kid abandonment, You&#039;re probably thinking of the mini description that cycled around with the image when it was on DA or tumblr. The breed articles are many times longer. Since so much time on the article was devoted to how much they love their pearls, we decided that another paragraph was getting a bit lengthy. But yes, pearlcatchers will choose their pearls over their clutch almost every time. They&#039;re not fantastic parents.

I was first very excited about the brightshine yubilee, but now...
Without the Fairgrounds it is nearly impoissible for me to get enough tresure to buy a skin, and because the coliseum is not working for me about 80% of the time I am online, I dont think I will be able to get the things I want at the Festive Favors, because the only way to get items or tresure is gathering now.
Sorry, but I am so dissapointed. :(
@Schiraki The festive favors shop ONLY uses immaculate tablets as currency, not treasure or gems. The tablets drop from gathering and coliseum, and even were the fair games online, you could not get tablets from them. :-) You&#039;ll be able to get your items as long as you spend your gathering turns in the light areas. (Any profession works.) Now is a great time to have kept your dragons well-fed for three days straight, as the gathering well-fed bonus is pretty great. Getting the faire updates done is a top priority for us. Apologies for the downtime.

BUT I also got the Apparal once more from the Marketplace for 10 Treasures XD
@Inukimi Butts! Okay, I mis-entered the item stock chance. It will not stock anymore >.>; Haha

@Undel: Are you guys still planning on having those winning skins drop in the coliseum?
@Amalythia Absolutely!

Were the message items random? I received a message in my inbox about the items, but there were no attachments.
@Chaosinaction Everyone received the same message/items. The message would have had a little brown package next to it, which disappears when you click "take all items" on the message. The message then looks like an empty message. Check your hoard&#039;s familiars tab or apparel tab and I&#039;ll be you&#039;ll locate them. I looked at your bestiary and you are in possession of the akirbeak, so your items did arrive!
Unrelated... but when can we hope to see Shock Switch?
I&#039;d love to get that extra 25,000 a day, plus it seems like a genuinely fun game!
Unrelated... but when can we hope to see Shock Switch?
I&#039;d love to get that extra 25,000 a day, plus it seems like a genuinely fun game!
I06KedT.gif
[quote name="lazylionlaine" date="2013-06-24 12:54:17" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=3&id=146455#149758"] Edit: @Dracamari An inside joke? I must know what this is about. [/quote] Was posted on one of the downtime announcements, and is still up on the subreddit: [img]http://i.imgur.com/DPmb7Ir.png[/img] Akiri was in charge of keeping all of our eggs from rotting during the downtime the other day xD

Edit: @Dracamari An inside joke? I must know what this is about.

Was posted on one of the downtime announcements, and is still up on the subreddit:
DPmb7Ir.png

Akiri was in charge of keeping all of our eggs from rotting during the downtime the other day xD
Clan Lore | Clan Gallery | Art Blog | FR Blog9eeae65bbff59dbbc51fbb14e63503493b3f830e.png
Absolutely love the items but waiting for the skin contest results has had me antsy all week, and all these extensions are really getting me more and more nervous ;___;
Absolutely love the items but waiting for the skin contest results has had me antsy all week, and all these extensions are really getting me more and more nervous ;___;
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
I&#039;m just dying for the Faire to get back into full swing. Thanks for your continued hard work, guys! <3
I&#039;m just dying for the Faire to get back into full swing. Thanks for your continued hard work, guys! <3
I hope there will be more skin contests in the future....I was out of town for this one TwT
You guys have done amazingly despite all of the trouble, and the festivals are a great idea. c:
I hope there will be more skin contests in the future....I was out of town for this one TwT
You guys have done amazingly despite all of the trouble, and the festivals are a great idea. c:
You know who I am.
||Artwork||
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11