Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Akiri?! <3 Aaaa loves!
Akiri?! <3 Aaaa loves!
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@lazylionlaine Akiri is the admin who took care of our dragons and incubated our nests while the site was down. Someone posted a pic of an emu (or some kind of similar bird, not sure) in a nest full of eggs but put a doodle of Akiri&#039;s face on the bird. So we got the new Akirbeak familiar to commemorate that! :D even the description mention that it keeps unattended eggs safe :P

Even the new cowl mentions that it takes a lot of patience and its name is Twice-Dyed, which I guess is a pun for "down for two days" (or maybe I&#039;m just reading too much into that!) teeheehee
@lazylionlaine Akiri is the admin who took care of our dragons and incubated our nests while the site was down. Someone posted a pic of an emu (or some kind of similar bird, not sure) in a nest full of eggs but put a doodle of Akiri&#039;s face on the bird. So we got the new Akirbeak familiar to commemorate that! :D even the description mention that it keeps unattended eggs safe :P

Even the new cowl mentions that it takes a lot of patience and its name is Twice-Dyed, which I guess is a pun for "down for two days" (or maybe I&#039;m just reading too much into that!) teeheehee
@Dracamari Aaaah okay I understand! C: (That reminds me it would probably be a good idea for me to spend more time in the forum.)
@Dracamari Aaaah okay I understand! C: (That reminds me it would probably be a good idea for me to spend more time in the forum.)
The coliseum is not working for me at all.. nor my fiance. Is this normal? All day I have been trying to get on, which I have managed to gather -one- tablet before it stopped loading again.. Is it going to get better throughout the week? I would really like to participate in this event.
The coliseum is not working for me at all.. nor my fiance. Is this normal? All day I have been trying to get on, which I have managed to gather -one- tablet before it stopped loading again.. Is it going to get better throughout the week? I would really like to participate in this event.
Time to Pretend
the cowl is awesome! except for that part were it doesn&#039;t cover the neck on my female fae. :s

I love the bird too. I can&#039;t wait to see the winners of the contest! :D
the cowl is awesome! except for that part were it doesn&#039;t cover the neck on my female fae. :s

I love the bird too. I can&#039;t wait to see the winners of the contest! :D
@Miku It&#039;s been going pretty slowly for me too. I believe they had a problem with one of the servers or something. I dunno how long it will take for them to sort things out.
@Miku It&#039;s been going pretty slowly for me too. I believe they had a problem with one of the servers or something. I dunno how long it will take for them to sort things out.
Ooh, thank you so much for the downtime items! A new familiar, yay! Also, that lovely blue cowl, my most favorite color combination. I must find the perfect dragon for it, yesssssss, my precioussss...
Ooh, thank you so much for the downtime items! A new familiar, yay! Also, that lovely blue cowl, my most favorite color combination. I must find the perfect dragon for it, yesssssss, my precioussss...
What is going to be done with the tablets once the Lightshine Jubilee is over? I have a feeling I won&#039;t be able to collect enough to buy anything before the festival is over.
What is going to be done with the tablets once the Lightshine Jubilee is over? I have a feeling I won&#039;t be able to collect enough to buy anything before the festival is over.
@Undel
Thank you for the free items! The new familiars are really nice!
@Undel
Thank you for the free items! The new familiars are really nice!
OY2CZgk.png
Thanks for all of this, guys! We all love the hard work you&#039;ve all done!
Thanks for all of this, guys! We all love the hard work you&#039;ve all done!
DragonCave || Tale of Dragons || Tumblr || I collect Plague-looking dragons, PM me.
tazzay_by_selturlitrix-d6ef5zb.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11