Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Awesome items ! I love new Familiar, so cute <3
Awesome items ! I love new Familiar, so cute <3
QzjJGX2.png
Yay! I got two new familiars today! (The Akirbeak, and the Light one) Thank you all for your hard work and your dedication... I&#039;m sure you&#039;ve heard it all before, but: you guys are awesome!!
Yay! I got two new familiars today! (The Akirbeak, and the Light one) Thank you all for your hard work and your dedication... I&#039;m sure you&#039;ve heard it all before, but: you guys are awesome!!
E6nL5Eq.png Asexual Lesbian Christian Genderqueer
She/They | FRT +3 | 21
Proud Lightning Flight Member
Off hiatus as off June 2019. PM me directly if you want to talk!
Thank you guys for being one of the most adorable,
hard-working admin teams around!

The down-time items are gorgeous, and so are the brightshine jubilee items. <3
Thank you guys for being one of the most adorable,
hard-working admin teams around!

The down-time items are gorgeous, and so are the brightshine jubilee items. <3
@Undel: Are you guys still planning on having those winning skins drop in the coliseum?
@Undel: Are you guys still planning on having those winning skins drop in the coliseum?
Will the currency be the same each year? So like if I don&#039;t buy anything this year will I be able to save for the next?
Will the currency be the same each year? So like if I don&#039;t buy anything this year will I be able to save for the next?
al2p7n.jpg
You guys spoil us! Thank you for the cowl and fowl!! <3
Also, the items for the Festive shop are great. :D
You guys spoil us! Thank you for the cowl and fowl!! <3
Also, the items for the Festive shop are great. :D
tickle-logo-black_zps2546b258.png
So great ^^
Can&#039;t wait to play again.
So great ^^
Can&#039;t wait to play again.
cutebat_by_lizrath-d6msvya.png
AH! I love these items!! Wow! Thank you guys!! *Happyhappyhappy*
AH! I love these items!! Wow! Thank you guys!! *Happyhappyhappy*
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
I love the cowl and the familiar! This week is going to be quite fun! You guys are amazing! Thank you~ C:
I love the cowl and the familiar! This week is going to be quite fun! You guys are amazing! Thank you~ C:
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
[quote name="Dracamari" date="2013-06-24 08:34:16" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=146455#146695"]Oh you guys rock! The twice-dyed cowl was for the 2 days of patience and the fowl is Akiri, right? :P[/quote] Bahaha, I completely forgot about that picture of Akiri XDD Makes perfect sense!
Oh you guys rock! The twice-dyed cowl was for the 2 days of patience and the fowl is Akiri, right? :P

Bahaha, I completely forgot about that picture of Akiri XDD
Makes perfect sense!
Clan Lore | Clan Gallery | Art Blog | FR Blog9eeae65bbff59dbbc51fbb14e63503493b3f830e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11