Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
It tells you on the first post of the news. Go read it.
It tells you on the first post of the news. Go read it.
BMEWTUV.png
Why is a nature dragon manning the jubilee cart if this is supposedly a light event?
Why is a nature dragon manning the jubilee cart if this is supposedly a light event?
@Raine

He runs it for every holiday. For the water example holiday it is him. (found in the library section)

Don't know why they choose him though. :)
@Raine

He runs it for every holiday. For the water example holiday it is him. (found in the library section)

Don't know why they choose him though. :)
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
Joxer JUST LOVES ALL THE ELEMENTS.

And also parties.

He sewed the banners himself.
Joxer JUST LOVES ALL THE ELEMENTS.

And also parties.

He sewed the banners himself.
Lol, he'd get on well with Pinkie Pie.
Lol, he'd get on well with Pinkie Pie.
@Undel - will we be able to save our tablets for the next year brightshine jublee? I asked once but got no answer. =C
@Undel - will we be able to save our tablets for the next year brightshine jublee? I asked once but got no answer. =C
al2p7n.jpg
@Yield Yup, you can save them. The items next year are likely to be different though, so it's worth spending them now if you think you'd like a second piece of apparel.
@Yield Yup, you can save them. The items next year are likely to be different though, so it's worth spending them now if you think you'd like a second piece of apparel.
why thank you for answering!
why thank you for answering!
al2p7n.jpg
Wait i didnt get ot finish my contest entry :( i was working really hard on it :-:
Wait i didnt get ot finish my contest entry :( i was working really hard on it :-:
courier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifcourier_spitfire.gif
[quote name="dragongal98" date=2015-06-03 21:10:19] Wait i didnt get ot finish my contest entry :( i was working really hard on it :-: [/quote] I think this is the old topic from 2013. Maybe you can still enter?
dragongal98 wrote on 2015-06-03:

I think this is the old topic from 2013. Maybe you can still enter?
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11