Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Boreal Enemies & Teardrop Apparel
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
AWESOME
AWESOME
It's not whether you were right or wrong, but how much faith you were willing to have that decides the future.
"Wubba lubba dub dub!"
30 minutes in boreal...where are these guys
30 minutes in boreal...where are these guys
crystal_sprite_raffle_by_kuripifire-d88cxm1.jpg
@Skyie... I feel you ;__; I spend 10 hours in the Woods yesterday and perhaps 5 or 6 hours on and off today, and I haven't found a single one! (I did encounter them, none of them dropped).. I ended up trading for the wanderer and hope to find someone who'll trade me the hunter! Torture, I tell you! Torture! If this keeps up I think I'll find a Yeti before I find a Longneck xD
@Skyie... I feel you ;__; I spend 10 hours in the Woods yesterday and perhaps 5 or 6 hours on and off today, and I haven't found a single one! (I did encounter them, none of them dropped).. I ended up trading for the wanderer and hope to find someone who'll trade me the hunter! Torture, I tell you! Torture! If this keeps up I think I'll find a Yeti before I find a Longneck xD
Awesome!
Awesome!
....Just creepin' through.....
Thank you so much for this update! :)
Thank you so much for this update! :)
28eaFo7.png

?-RPK_=party.png
this is all so pretty
this is all so pretty
Yay! :O
Yay! :O
?Zc_qH=party.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
I like how the new familiars look
I like how the new familiars look
tumblr_mzm9z4zqfF1rnvb0co1_500.gif
I love this jewelry
I love this jewelry
Please visit my userpage to read my true story about bullying. Please read it and judge for yourself the effect bullying had on me. Be aware, be knowledgeable.
the new longnecks are adorable!
the new longnecks are adorable!
TzfAhH6.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61