Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2015
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Can anyone help me? I need 5 bladed flatleafs so I can get the last holiday item. I will trade you 4500 treasure. Please PM me!!
Can anyone help me? I need 5 bladed flatleafs so I can get the last holiday item. I will trade you 4500 treasure. Please PM me!!
raffle%20banner%20small_zpsavhqatls.png
@PeridotTea91

I can give you some if you still need? :)
@PeridotTea91

[quote name="Hymnex" date=2015-05-30 05:58:54] @PeridotTea91 I can give you some if you still need? :) [/quote] Yes please!! It would be greatly appreciated :D I only need 5
Hymnex wrote on 2015-05-30:
@PeridotTea91

Yes please!! It would be greatly appreciated :D I only need 5
raffle%20banner%20small_zpsavhqatls.png
@PeridotTea91

Sent PM~
@PeridotTea91

Sent PM~
How do we preview the skins and accents? I'm not sure if I'm confused or not, but I thought you could before using the icons on the front page :')
How do we preview the skins and accents? I'm not sure if I'm confused or not, but I thought you could before using the icons on the front page :')
@SunlightWolf

If you search them up on the AH, you can click on them and preview them on your own dragons. c:

That's weird, though; I could have sworn that the ones on the front page worked yesterday and the day before, but it's not working for me either. :')
@SunlightWolf

If you search them up on the AH, you can click on them and preview them on your own dragons. c:

That's weird, though; I could have sworn that the ones on the front page worked yesterday and the day before, but it's not working for me either. :')
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
[center]I'm loving these skins & accents.I wanted them all![/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10771513] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/107716/10771513_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][/center]
I'm loving these skins & accents.I wanted them all!
@Nepurrty - Haha, I'm glad it's not just me :')
For some reason, it suddenly appears to be working again, I suppose it was just a little glitch of a sort? Not sure, haha, but thank you for the tips! c:
@Nepurrty - Haha, I'm glad it's not just me :')
For some reason, it suddenly appears to be working again, I suppose it was just a little glitch of a sort? Not sure, haha, but thank you for the tips! c:
ITS BEEN FUN!
ITS BEEN FUN!
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
It was awesome!
It was awesome!
NKzkGtq.jpg
t3BNsJ4.png
mfsYHid.png
L4sn7KQ.jpg
NKzkGtq.jpg
Aj5cuEj.gif
7J9qLi7.gif
QMRu1qV.png
uLTGRwi.png
┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┓
W.E.I.R.D. (New and Accepting)
6gee4n.jpg
┖xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┚
KTYxnvY.png
eYRErjq.png
┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┓
I love Ava's demon, Avatar (TLAB), CS, Divergent, Dr. Who, FNAF, Hunger Games, HTTYD, Marvel, MLP FIM, Spooky's house of jump-scares, Pokemon, and Sword Art Online.
┖xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┚
r3zPfld.png
hpQoTJ6.png
zRZS1uy.png
Cᴏᴅɪɴɢ
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44