Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Registration is CLOSED
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
im glad to finally be here ^.^
im glad to finally be here ^.^
Come into the Darkness and the Sickness! Let it take over your Body!! tumblr_inline_njviwjGnlp1qg2i5p.png
Dang, I caught the registration right in the nic of time. But sadly, one of my friends didn't :( I thought it was going to be open Tuesday for her, but I guess so many people joined there wasn't enough room. Oh well, I really like this game!
Dang, I caught the registration right in the nic of time. But sadly, one of my friends didn't :( I thought it was going to be open Tuesday for her, but I guess so many people joined there wasn't enough room. Oh well, I really like this game!
So, this is kind of a late post for me since I joined the day before yesterday XD
But anyway, thanks all for being so generous and kind to us newbies!
So, this is kind of a late post for me since I joined the day before yesterday XD
But anyway, thanks all for being so generous and kind to us newbies!
F1hME7u.gif
herrwo everyone c:
herrwo everyone c:
Welcome, new blood.
Welcome, new blood.
b33911.png
Forum signature by Encore.
*screms*

hihihiihihiii hi everyone

i've heard so many good things about this and the community and just this all seems so neat

aaa aa a aaa i'm glad to hop in n be part of it =u=
*screms*

hihihiihihiii hi everyone

i've heard so many good things about this and the community and just this all seems so neat

aaa aa a aaa i'm glad to hop in n be part of it =u=
Ohh. I see new dinner people have arrived! I'm a little late to the party here c;

Welcome to Flightrising! If you ever need any help, I am always open for talking and guiding for through little problems!

Dinner Time! Dinner Time! We shall feast as the new comers arrive, and we will feast even bigger as you join our table!
Ohh. I see new dinner people have arrived! I'm a little late to the party here c;

Welcome to Flightrising! If you ever need any help, I am always open for talking and guiding for through little problems!

Dinner Time! Dinner Time! We shall feast as the new comers arrive, and we will feast even bigger as you join our table!
tumblr_inline_njviwjGnlp1qg2i5p.png
Hello guys! I registered a few days ago, and I already love this game. <3 I hope I make great friends here. ^^
Hello guys! I registered a few days ago, and I already love this game. <3 I hope I make great friends here. ^^
Flight Rising is an amazing game! So happy to be a part of this beautiful community of dragons now. <3 My kind friend invited me here. :3
Flight Rising is an amazing game! So happy to be a part of this beautiful community of dragons now. <3 My kind friend invited me here. :3
hello
hello
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28