Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Upcoming Registration Window May 18
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33
We're excited to welcome new players to our community!
We're excited to welcome new players to our community!
Don't you guys think it is a bit too close to the last reg window? I mean, I'm always excited to get new people here, but I don't remember fondly the last time we had few reg windows right after another (hint: that was before Christmas). Also, the site isn't feeling too well right now, so I'm a bit afraid what will happen when more people come in.

Anyway, it is nice to get some new people in. :)
Don't you guys think it is a bit too close to the last reg window? I mean, I'm always excited to get new people here, but I don't remember fondly the last time we had few reg windows right after another (hint: that was before Christmas). Also, the site isn't feeling too well right now, so I'm a bit afraid what will happen when more people come in.

Anyway, it is nice to get some new people in. :)
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
[quote name="Mutation" date=2015-05-13 10:27:43] Oh boy, I hope we won't get a laggy Greenskeeper's Gathering because of this. [quote name="Rexi" date=2015-05-13 10:27:07] Another one, and right before a festival too? Oh boy. [/quote] I knew I wouldn't be the only one to think this. :/ [/quote] I have to agree and it's a bit of awkward timing for newbies too, right before a festival where some may just be figuring out the site? The first week of June wouldn't of been too bad to wait for. Unless we're testing the servers through use of strain again
Mutation wrote on 2015-05-13:
Oh boy, I hope we won't get a laggy Greenskeeper's Gathering because of this.
Rexi wrote on 2015-05-13:
Another one, and right before a festival too?

Oh boy.

I knew I wouldn't be the only one to think this. :/

I have to agree and it's a bit of awkward timing for newbies too, right before a festival where some may just be figuring out the site? The first week of June wouldn't of been too bad to wait for. Unless we're testing the servers through use of strain again
XcyS55e.png
@Pseudoscience

I agree, thank you!
@Pseudoscience

I agree, thank you!
@ellobomalo

Pretty much.
@ellobomalo

Pretty much.
Ohhhh awesome! Though I've officially run out of people to invite :b
Ohhhh awesome! Though I've officially run out of people to invite :b
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
I agree with @Pseudoscience even when I love new people. ^^'
I agree with @Pseudoscience even when I love new people. ^^'
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
@Rexi
That's a great joke! Pieces...haha
@Rexi
That's a great joke! Pieces...haha
xpxalNl.gif
im so exited ;______;
im so exited ;______;
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
Uhh, I'm not sure if this is a good idea. We're getting the Bad Gateway error lately, servers are lagging and "falling" several times per day. Not even mentioning the fact that there are new bugs on forums that needs fixing. I'd prefer some fixes first :x
Uhh, I'm not sure if this is a good idea. We're getting the Bad Gateway error lately, servers are lagging and "falling" several times per day. Not even mentioning the fact that there are new bugs on forums that needs fixing. I'd prefer some fixes first :x
KmnIjfw.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33