Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rainsong Jungle
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
I'm in love with this new venue..the colors! *o* I want those familiars!!
I'm in love with this new venue..the colors! *o* I want those familiars!!
tumblr_np95yg0Dpg1uqiftno1_500.png
BEAUTIFUL BY THE ILLUMINATI OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEAUTIFUL BY THE ILLUMINATI OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So beautiful! I just got the Ultramel Amphithere Familiar. It's so cute, can't wait to get the rest of them. :)
So beautiful! I just got the Ultramel Amphithere Familiar. It's so cute, can't wait to get the rest of them. :)
TeleporterAcrobat.png
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but I've noticed that the Petal Jumper spells don't seem to work right - I think it's Enfeeble (the arcane special); I don't think I've seen anything else in the coliseum ever use it, but I've had it cast twice on me now and it didn't do any damage/add an effect/give a miss or dodge notice.

It's been a lot of fun going through this new area though! Thanks a bunch for the new content! :D
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but I've noticed that the Petal Jumper spells don't seem to work right - I think it's Enfeeble (the arcane special); I don't think I've seen anything else in the coliseum ever use it, but I've had it cast twice on me now and it didn't do any damage/add an effect/give a miss or dodge notice.

It's been a lot of fun going through this new area though! Thanks a bunch for the new content! :D
NEED THE FLYING SNAKES NOW! There so cute!
NEED THE FLYING SNAKES NOW! There so cute!
V2NoKel.gif eLsJ4hT.gif y0rbHJY.png
Q0p4QGz.png
hh5n4WA.png
bYt72YT.png
LGvol4P.png
ZqTATLu.png
XEqzxg2.gif gfCdYdH.gif 62L9xMb.gif
Really love this update, a beautiful rainforest venue yay! Love the new familiars too!
Really love this update, a beautiful rainforest venue yay! Love the new familiars too!
raffle2.pngDanafox_sig.gif
There are 60 pages so I'm sorry if this has already been said... I keep and breed Corn Snakes, one of the morphs(a hybrid morph) is called Ultramel. So to me, the "Ultramel Amphithere" reminds me of Corn Snakes which makes me happy :)
There are 60 pages so I'm sorry if this has already been said... I keep and breed Corn Snakes, one of the morphs(a hybrid morph) is called Ultramel. So to me, the "Ultramel Amphithere" reminds me of Corn Snakes which makes me happy :)
Hi, I'm AJ, I don't tend to be super active these days.
I've been registered on FR for a long time now, and while I still love the game, I do sometimes forget about it admittedly.
I sometimes have dragons for sale, but I tend to only have them up for 7 days, once their initial sale auto ends, they get levelled to level 5(10 if I can be bothered) and exalted.
Are these familiars non-existent? o.O
Are these familiars non-existent? o.O
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
I love this venue!!
I love this venue!!
@ShinopaThyme: What exactly do you mean with the familiars being non-existent?

@SabiKitsune: Enfeeble currently doesn't work properly. Although it doesn't seem to do damage, this is just a visual error, and you will find that when entering the new battle your health has been decreased. Additionally, elemental strenghts and weaknesses aren't being considered when to comes to the damage of Enfeeble. Because of this, in all other venues enfeeble as been disabled. It could be possible, this was overlooked when statting the Petal Jumper. I'll make sure to forward it ^_^
@ShinopaThyme: What exactly do you mean with the familiars being non-existent?

@SabiKitsune: Enfeeble currently doesn't work properly. Although it doesn't seem to do damage, this is just a visual error, and you will find that when entering the new battle your health has been decreased. Additionally, elemental strenghts and weaknesses aren't being considered when to comes to the damage of Enfeeble. Because of this, in all other venues enfeeble as been disabled. It could be possible, this was overlooked when statting the Petal Jumper. I'll make sure to forward it ^_^
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61